* A new server for http://orgmode.org - Jason is its maintainer
@ 2011-01-03 21:44 Bastien
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Bastien @ 2011-01-03 21:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Jason Dunsmore

Dear all,

I asked Jason if he could take care of http://orgmode.org and I'm glad
he kindly accepted.  We've been working on the website migration: it's
effective since yesterday.

Links and services like mathjax or org-info-js work as expected.  If
you notice anything missing/broken, please tell us.

On top of his time, Jason also pays for the server cost.

Thanks a lot Jason!

--
 Bastien

* Re: A new server for http://orgmode.org - Jason is its maintainer
@ 2011-01-03 22:09 ` Samuel Wales
From: Samuel Wales @ 2011-01-03 22:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Jason Dunsmore, emacs-orgmode

Thanks, Jason.

I support WPI: http://www.wpinstitute.org/xmrv/index.html -- PLEASE DONATE
===
I want to see the original (pre-hold) Lo et al. 2010 NIH/FDA/Harvard MLV paper.

* Re: A new server for http://orgmode.org - Jason is its maintainer
@ 2011-01-04  6:46 ` Noorul Islam K M
From: Noorul Islam K M @ 2011-01-04  6:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Jason Dunsmore, emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bastien.guerry@wikimedia.fr> writes:

> Dear all,
>
> I asked Jason if he could take care of http://orgmode.org and I'm glad
> he kindly accepted.  We've been working on the website migration: it's
> effective since yesterday.
>
> Links and services like mathjax or org-info-js work as expected.  If
> you notice anything missing/broken, please tell us.
>
> On top of his time, Jason also pays for the server cost.

Thank you Jason for supporting this org mode community.

Thanks and Regards
Noorul

* Re: A new server for http://orgmode.org - Jason is its maintainer
@ 2011-01-04 13:44 ` Matt Lundin
From: Matt Lundin @ 2011-01-04 13:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: Jason Dunsmore, emacs-orgmode

Bastien <bastien.guerry@wikimedia.fr> writes:

> I asked Jason if he could take care of http://orgmode.org and I'm glad
> he kindly accepted.  We've been working on the website migration: it's
> effective since yesterday.
>
> Links and services like mathjax or org-info-js work as expected.  If
> you notice anything missing/broken, please tell us.
>
> On top of his time, Jason also pays for the server cost.
>
> Thanks a lot Jason!

Thank you very much Jason!

- Matt