At Fri, 09 Sep 2011 12:26:31 +0200, Štěpán Němec wrote: > > Still, I'd rather we stuck to the point and expressed ourselves in a way > that doesn't imply the other side is either an idiot ... Your message simply repeated my conclusion: Yes, the problem of referencing a free variable in the macro expansion does not apply in this case. Yes, I should base decisions on valid arguments (Who shouldn't?). Yes, the fact that I refrained from implementing it as a macro indicates that I wanted to implement it as a macro in the first place. Repeating and stating the very, very obvious is one way to call someone an idiot. -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de