Nick Dokos writes: [snip] > Good: if you can reproduce the problem with emacs -Q, then it's probably > a bug in org (presumably org-freemind.el in this case). In that case, the > best thing you can do is to trim down your input file as far as possible > while still reproducing the problem (that's what people refer to as an ECM > around these parts) and post that on the list with a description of what > needs to be done. OK I started emacs with the command 'emacs -Q' and did the followings: Open the Test.org file in Org mode. Export the tree into FreeMind format with the command: C-c C-e m Get the Test.mm file. In the FreeMind when I open the Test.mm file, I get the following message: Error while parsing file:freemind.main.XMLParseException: XML Parse Exception during parsing of a map element at line 80: Expected: map What can I do further to solve this problem? The attached files: