* Full list of hooks, commands and options on Worg
@ 2012-07-15 21:39 Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-07-15 21:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Here it is: http://orgmode.org/worg/doc.html

Checking against a command is just like this:

http://orgmode.org/worg/doc.html#org-refile
                                ^^^^^^^^^^^

I think this can be useful for creating links
to the documentation of the hooks/options in
Worg files themselves.

Enjoy,

--
 Bastien

* Re: Full list of hooks, commands and options on Worg
@ 2012-07-15 23:06 ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2012-07-15 23:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 11:39:54PM +0200, Bastien wrote:
> Here it is: http://orgmode.org/worg/doc.html
>
> Checking against a command is just like this:
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/doc.html#org-refile
>                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> I think this can be useful for creating links
> to the documentation of the hooks/options in
> Worg files themselves.

This is going to be very useful! Great idea.

--
Suvayu

* Re: Full list of hooks, commands and options on Worg
@ 2012-07-15 23:17   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2012-07-15 23:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:

> This is going to be very useful! Great idea.

I should have mentioned that Thorsten started this
along with Eric, based on Nic's library:

  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-api/index.html

  wikidoc.el by Nic:
  http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs-es/wikidoc.el

I will clean up the little hack I wrote for this,
and perhaps remove worg/org-api/ as it is a bit
redundant now.

--
 Bastien