Vladimir Lomov writes: > Hello, > > I'm using Emacs compiled from BZR trunk and Org-mode compiled from GIT. > > Begining from some revision (I don't remember exact revno) function > `flet' was declared obsolete so Org-mode compilation is accompanied with > warnings about that. > > If just ignore them then I get malfunction Org-mode. I made patch to > change all `flet's to appropriate functions and it works. > > The problem is that these functions are new too. As I see it, the patch > will "break" compatability with current and older versions of Emacs. > > WDYT? > > P.S. As I remember there are at least two problems with Org-mode > compiled _without_ patch: exporting to HTML and code tangling. This attached alternate patch introduces two new compatibility macros named `org-flet' and `org-labels' in org-macs.el. These macros are aliased to the appropriate cl macro depending on the version of Emacs in use. With this patch I am able to successfully compile Org-mode on both trunk and Emacs 24 (I haven't tried on older versions). Best,