Bastien writes: > Hi Eric, > > Eric Schulte writes: > >> I just recently noticed the new web site, I think it looks great! > > Thanks! > >> However when the browser window is not very wide (>1000px) the elements >> overflow in an unappealing manner [1]. As an example of how the page >> looks in my browser see the attached [2], it's not egregious but it is >> less than ideal and gets worse as the screen gets narrower. >> >> Attached please find a patch to the orgweb repo which adds a couple of >> css @media queries to shrink images and remove wide margins on smaller >> screens. Additionally I'm attaching a patch which will ignore exported >> html files in this repo. > > For some reason, I cannot apply the patch -- as if the email was in > HTML (but I don't see it as HTML... weird.) > > Could you send it again as a simple attachment? > Re-attaching as attachments rather than inline. I suspect the problem is related to windows newline characters which are present in the patches.