Bastien writes: > Hi Johnny, > > Johnny writes: > >> I have seen cal-fw around, but not until now got around to play around >> with it to learn, it's a great initiative and nice extenstion! >> >> However, I really enjoy having an info file around as a reference and >> would rather not refer to other loose files on the system. So I was >> wondering if there is a texinfo file already for cal-fw, or there is a >> plan/interest in developing one? >> >> Nonetheless, it's time to learn som texinfo, so I plunged ahead and >> created a skeleton from the available information. > > I see Masashi offered to merge your .texi in his repo... but I don't > see the calfw.texi in there -- hopefully you'll resent it and this will > end up in Masashi's repo at some point? > > Thanks! Hi Bastien, I have had this on the radar for sometime and had hoped to get some time to look more into cal-fw, but alas this didn't want to materialise... Basically, I started toying with the extenstion and was frustrated not to have readily access to the keybindings etc from info, so started to produce a basic info file. I got the skeleton up and some basic info (like the keybindings) in and sent to the list (I think). Sorry, I haven't got around to integrate cal-fw further into my workflow as of yet (still on the list though , anyhow I re-attach the files here so they may be added to the repo to be continued.