Using embedded mode is still fairly awkward for me. I would benefit greatly from some sort of quick reference card explaining the key bindings and maybe an easier way to switch to/from embedded mode. > and there are funny results with spaces in names. If someone knows how > to do the even/odd example in calc, please let me know. Here is what I > got so far: > I'm not clear on how the even/odd example works in calc, could you share a link to the specific manual page you're referencing? I've long felt that calc would be a *very* powerful tool, if only I could climb the learning curve. Thanks, -- Eric Schulte http://cs.unm.edu/~eschulte