A couple of us who are writers have worked on a "writing challenge" spreadsheet. This year, for the upcoming National Novel Writing Month, I've greatly modified (read: made more complex) the challenge spreadsheet, and implemented it in org-mode. It's attached, for anyone who's interested. I know there are other writers and WriMos out there. It probably has bugs. No, it surely has bugs. Comments welcomed. I'm kind of attachment-challenged so if it doesn't appear below, get it at http://www.bobnewell.net/filez/newchallenge.org -- Bob Newell Honolulu, Hawai`i * Sent via Ma Gnus 0.8-Emacs 23.3-Linux Mint 13 *