* Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  6:43 Carsten Dominik
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-25  6:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org mode

Hi everyone,

we do not have an issue tracker for Org.  However, if you
have some time to help, the file with open issues that need
attention can be found here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html

Note that I do not enter every issue into this file.  Normally I wait
and see if a report gets addressed on the mailing list, and only
if that does not happen, than I make a note in this file.  I think
this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker
would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better
handle on the list.

If you feel that this is not going well enough and if I am missing
important reports in this way, let me know and we will find a better
solution.

Some of these bugs still need confirmation by a second party,
and patches are always welcome.  If possible, reply in
the original thread, while still mentioning the bug number
in the above link.

Regards

- Carsten

[-- Attachment #2: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail --]

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  7:28 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2013-09-25  7:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carsten Dominik; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org mode

Hi,

I was going to ask about this.

The website actually does direct people to a collaborative issue tracker
on Worg:

http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html

As outlined there, the idea was that the maintainer would add issues
from the mailing list, but others were welcome to modify the entries,
e.g. to assign an issue to themselves.

It's a nice idea, but it doesn't seem to have been regularly used since
2011 or so (?).

Yours,
Christian

Carsten Dominik writes:

> Hi everyone,
>
> we do not have an issue tracker for Org.  However, if you
> have some time to help, the file with open issues that need
> attention can be found here:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html
>
> (...) I think
> this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker
> would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better
> handle on the list.

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  7:30   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-25  7:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Christian Moe; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org mode

On 25.9.2013, at 09:28, Christian Moe <mail@christianmoe.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was going to ask about this.
>
> The website actually does direct people to a collaborative issue tracker
> on Worg:
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html

Ha, I completely forgot about this one, and it seems
to be entirely out of date.  And I don't think it ever *really* worked.
For now I am comfortable to do most of the tracking in the mailing list.
Lets trash this old list and use the new one for now, while we think about
a realistic system.

- Carsten

replace it with my new list.

@ 2013-09-25  7:51 ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-25  7:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> we do not have an issue tracker for Org.  However, if you
> have some time to help, the file with open issues that need
> attention can be found here:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html
>
> Note that I do not enter every issue into this file.  Normally I wait
> and see if a report gets addressed on the mailing list, and only
> if that does not happen, than I make a note in this file.  I think
> this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker
> would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better
> handle on the list.
>
> If you feel that this is not going well enough and if I am missing
> important reports in this way, let me know and we will find a better
> solution.
>
> Some of these bugs still need confirmation by a second party,
> and patches are always welcome.  If possible, reply in
> the original thread, while still mentioning the bug number
> in the above link.

The other solution that I'd see would be using Emacs' own bug tracker (the
`org' package is already known to them), if that's possible. Anyway, having the
bugs in an Org file seems natural too!

But shouldn't it, maybe, be in a Git project, so that other people can edit it?

And choosing to have the `Assignee' (or `ASSIGNEE') property be the official
Org way to delegate a task to someone would help?

Regarding the list itself, if I may, I would add 3 problems (identified by the
date and time it has been sent on the Org mailing list):

1. 20130315.1805: Background color reset for links and DONE headlines

   Allow to have more faces than just `org-headline-done' when `DONE'
   (`org-fontify-done-headline').

   I looked at it, following Bastien's hints, but never could make it work.

2. 20130909.1657: Clocktable error with multiple source files from parent dir

3. 20130912.1455: `org-agenda-sorting-strategy' does not work in `tags-todo'

   The following agenda view is supposed to display the tasks by ascending
   DEADLINE timestamp.

     (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
                  '("B" "Today"
                    tags-todo "DEADLINE<=\"<today>\""
                    ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Today")
                     (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(deadline-up)))) t)

   it sorts the list by category, instead!

OTOH, you can "delegate" the problem #24 to me.

- 20130911.1448: Colored tags generate an error when C-x C-w'ing the agenda

  I'll try to debug and fix it myself. I'll come back if I don't succeed.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  8:03   ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-25  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 25.9.2013, at 09:51, Sebastien Vauban <sva-news@mygooglest.com> wrote:

> Hi Carsten,
>
> Carsten Dominik wrote:
>> we do not have an issue tracker for Org.  However, if you
>> have some time to help, the file with open issues that need
>> attention can be found here:
>>
>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html
>>
>> Note that I do not enter every issue into this file.  Normally I wait
>> and see if a report gets addressed on the mailing list, and only
>> if that does not happen, than I make a note in this file.  I think
>> this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker
>> would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better
>> handle on the list.
>>
>> If you feel that this is not going well enough and if I am missing
>> important reports in this way, let me know and we will find a better
>> solution.
>>
>> Some of these bugs still need confirmation by a second party,
>> and patches are always welcome.  If possible, reply in
>> the original thread, while still mentioning the bug number
>> in the above link.
>
> The other solution that I'd see would be using Emacs' own bug tracker (the
> `org' package is already known to them), if that's possible. Anyway, having the
> bugs in an Org file seems natural too!
>
> But shouldn't it, maybe, be in a Git project, so that other people can edit it?
>
> And choosing to have the `Assignee' (or `ASSIGNEE') property be the official
> Org way to delegate a task to someone would help?
>
> Regarding the list itself, if I may, I would add 3 problems (identified by the
> date and time it has been sent on the Org mailing list):

To make my life easier, cold you please provide gmane links?

> 1. 20130315.1805: Background color reset for links and DONE headlines
>
>   Allow to have more faces than just `org-headline-done' when `DONE'
>   (`org-fontify-done-headline').
>
>   I looked at it, following Bastien's hints, but never could make it work.
>
> 2. 20130909.1657: Clocktable error with multiple source files from parent dir
>
> 3. 20130912.1455: `org-agenda-sorting-strategy' does not work in `tags-todo'
>
>   The following agenda view is supposed to display the tasks by ascending
>   DEADLINE timestamp.
>
>     (add-to-list 'org-agenda-custom-commands
>                  '("B" "Today"
>                    tags-todo "DEADLINE<=\"<today>\""
>                    ((org-agenda-overriding-header "Today")
>                     (org-agenda-sorting-strategy '(deadline-up)))) t)
>
>   it sorts the list by category, instead!
>
> OTOH, you can "delegate" the problem #24 to me.
>
> - 20130911.1448: Colored tags generate an error when C-x C-w'ing the agenda
>
>  I'll try to debug and fix it myself. I'll come back if I don't succeed.

OK, will do that, thank you.

- Carsten

@ 2013-09-25  8:04   ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-25  8:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 09:51:20AM +0200, Sebastien Vauban wrote:

> The other solution that I'd see would be using Emacs' own bug tracker (the
> `org' package is already known to them), if that's possible. Anyway, having the
> bugs in an Org file seems natural too!

I think this is a great idea.  A combination of an Org file (either
public or private) and the Emacs bug tracker with Org package tags
should be able to handle our needs.

I see only one potential problem, is there an easy way to subscribe to
only a specific package tag on the Emacs bug tracker?  I imagine most
contributors following Org bugs will not be interested in other Emacs
bugs.

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  8:56 ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-25  8:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org mode

On 25.9.2013, at 08:43, Carsten Dominik <carsten.dominik@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> we do not have an issue tracker for Org.  However, if you
> have some time to help, the file with open issues that need
> attention can be found here:
>
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html

I have moved the tracker to Worg, discarding the old tracker file that was at that location.

@ 2013-09-25  9:04     ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-25  9:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> On 25.9.2013, at 09:51, Sebastien Vauban <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org> wrote:
>> Carsten Dominik wrote:
>>> we do not have an issue tracker for Org.  However, if you
>>> have some time to help, the file with open issues that need
>>> attention can be found here:
>>>
>>> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/530458/org-tracker.html
>>>
>>> Note that I do not enter every issue into this file.  Normally I wait
>>> and see if a report gets addressed on the mailing list, and only
>>> if that does not happen, than I make a note in this file.  I think
>>> this keeps it more manageable for me - an official online bug tracker
>>> would probably quickly fill with many small things we can better
>>> handle on the list.
>>>
>>> If you feel that this is not going well enough and if I am missing
>>> important reports in this way, let me know and we will find a better
>>> solution.
>>>
>>> Some of these bugs still need confirmation by a second party,
>>> and patches are always welcome.  If possible, reply in
>>> the original thread, while still mentioning the bug number
>>> in the above link.
>>
>> The other solution that I'd see would be using Emacs' own bug tracker (the
>> `org' package is already known to them), if that's possible. Anyway, having the
>> bugs in an Org file seems natural too!
>>
>> But shouldn't it, maybe, be in a Git project, so that other people can edit it?
>>
>> And choosing to have the `Assignee' (or `ASSIGNEE') property be the official
>> Org way to delegate a task to someone would help?
>>
>> Regarding the list itself, if I may, I would add 3 problems (identified by the
>> date and time it has been sent on the Org mailing list):
>
> To make my life easier, cold you please provide gmane links?

DONE ;-)  See below.

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/68552

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/76207

http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/76347

>> OTOH, you can "delegate" the problem #24 to me.
>>
>> - 20130911.1448: Colored tags generate an error when C-x C-w'ing the agenda
>>
>>  I'll try to debug and fix it myself. I'll come back if I don't succeed.
>
> OK, will do that, thank you.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  9:06     ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-25  9:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Suvayu,

Suvayu Ali wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 09:51:20AM +0200, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
>>
>> The other solution that I'd see would be using Emacs' own bug tracker (the
>> `org' package is already known to them), if that's possible. Anyway, having the
>> bugs in an Org file seems natural too!
>
> I think this is a great idea.  A combination of an Org file (either
> public or private) and the Emacs bug tracker with Org package tags
> should be able to handle our needs.
>
> I see only one potential problem, is there an easy way to subscribe to
> only a specific package tag on the Emacs bug tracker?  I imagine most
> contributors following Org bugs will not be interested in other Emacs
> bugs.

I don't know. I guess this should be asked directly to them. Indeed, it'd be
good to have a (virtual) newsgroup with only bugs related to `org', like what
exists for Stack Overflow.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25  9:37       ` Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2013-09-25  9:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Sebastiaan,

I have added your issues.

(P.S. this sounds really funny and reminds me of Marvin from the
"Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy" does solve "all of the
major mathematical, physical, chemical, biological, sociological,
philosophical, etymological,meteorological and psychological
problems of the Universe *except his own*, three times over,")

- Carsten

@ 2013-09-25  9:55       ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-09-25  9:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

writes:

> Hi Suvayu,

Hi,

>>> The other solution that I'd see would be using Emacs' own bug tracker (the
>>> `org' package is already known to them), if that's
>>> possible. Anyway, having the
>>> bugs in an Org file seems natural too!
>>
>> I think this is a great idea.  A combination of an Org file (either
>> public or private) and the Emacs bug tracker with Org package tags
>> should be able to handle our needs.
>>
>> I see only one potential problem, is there an easy way to subscribe to
>> only a specific package tag on the Emacs bug tracker?  I imagine most
>> contributors following Org bugs will not be interested in other Emacs
>> bugs.
>
> I don't know. I guess this should be asked directly to them. Indeed, it'd be
> good to have a (virtual) newsgroup with only bugs related to `org', like what
> exists for Stack Overflow.

There is the debbugs package on ELPA. The frontend, debbugs-gnu, allows
to filter for packages and tags. Try

(debbugs-gnu '("serious" "important" "normal") '("org-mode"))

On my wannabe todo list is a package debbugs-org.el, which shows the
entries as TODO items. If the org community decides to use debbugs as
issue tracker, it would give me a push.

(I'm not so experienced with org-mode, so I would need at least some
assistance how such a TODO item should look like)

> Best regards,
>   Seb

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25 12:59         ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-25 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Michael,

Michael Albinus wrote:
> "Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>

>>> I think this is a great idea.  A combination of an Org file (either
>>> public or private) and the Emacs bug tracker with Org package tags
>>> should be able to handle our needs.
>>>
>>> I see only one potential problem, is there an easy way to subscribe to
>>> only a specific package tag on the Emacs bug tracker?  I imagine most
>>> contributors following Org bugs will not be interested in other Emacs
>>> bugs.
>>
>> I don't know. I guess this should be asked directly to them. Indeed, it'd be
>> good to have a (virtual) newsgroup with only bugs related to `org', like what
>> exists for Stack Overflow.
>
> There is the debbugs package on ELPA. The frontend, debbugs-gnu, allows
> to filter for packages and tags. Try
>
> (debbugs-gnu '("serious" "important" "normal") '("org-mode"))

I did not know. I must try it, for sure!  It may be easier than the Web
interface, which I find sometimes difficult to use (to find one's bug without
remembering its ID).

> On my wannabe todo list is a package debbugs-org.el, which shows the
> entries as TODO items. If the org community decides to use debbugs as
> issue tracker, it would give me a push.

I'd find that a promising feature...

> (I'm not so experienced with org-mode, so I would need at least some
> assistance how such a TODO item should look like)

I don't think that's the problem ;-)

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25 18:29   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-25 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Carsten,

Carsten Dominik wrote:
> I have moved the tracker to Worg, discarding the old tracker file that was at
> that location.
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-issues.html

Please note that the "Show Org source" button still shows the old Org file.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25 18:29         ` Loyall, David
From: Loyall, David @ 2013-09-25 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus, emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

> (I'm not so experienced with org-mode, so I would need at least some
> assistance how such a TODO item should look like)

A 'headline' is a 'TODO item' if-and-only-if it contains one of the TODO Keywords in the appropriate position.

See: http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html

While you're in that document, have a look at the various structures that can live inside a headline (for example, timestamps).

Everyone: Is that a proper answer to the question?  :)

Thank you,
--Dave

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25 18:54           ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-25 18:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 06:29:26PM +0000, Loyall, David wrote:
> > (I'm not so experienced with org-mode, so I would need at least some
> > assistance how such a TODO item should look like)
>
> A 'headline' is a 'TODO item' if-and-only-if it contains one of the TODO Keywords in the appropriate position.
>
> See: http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html
>
> While you're in that document, have a look at the various structures that can live inside a headline (for example, timestamps).
>
> Everyone: Is that a proper answer to the question?  :)

Yes and no.  The pointer to the syntax is spot on.  But what would have
made it complete was a pointer to the API docs.  After all no need for
David to reimplement things.  Since he needs to work with TODOs, the
following section in the manual should help.

<http://orgmode.org/manual/Using-the-mapping-API.html#Using-the-mapping-API>

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25 18:56           ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-09-25 18:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Loyall, David; +Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org

"Loyall, David" <david.loyall@nebraska.gov> writes:

>> (I'm not so experienced with org-mode, so I would need at least some
>> assistance how such a TODO item should look like)
>
> A 'headline' is a 'TODO item' if-and-only-if it contains one of the
> TODO Keywords in the appropriate position.
>
> See: http://orgmode.org/worg/dev/org-syntax.html
>
> While you're in that document, have a look at the various structures
> that can live inside a headline (for example, timestamps).

Thanks. I've contacted already the org info pages, in order to get an
idea what's possible. But a general doc is one thing, a mapping of a
debbugs record onto a TODO entry is another one.

Let's check it with an example. For bug 15081, debbugs-gnu returns the
following list:

((source . "unknown")
 (found_versions "24.3")
 (done)
 (blocks)
 (date . 1376383861)
 (fixed)
 (fixed_versions)
 (mergedwith)
 (found
  (item
   (key . 24.3)
   (value)))
 (unarchived)
 (blockedby)
 (keywords)
 (summary)
 (msgid . "<877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com>")
 (id . 15081)
 (forwarded)
 (severity . "normal")
 (owner)
 (log_modified . 1376383862)
 (location . "db-h")
 (subject . "24.3; org-crypt: Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!")
 (originator . "Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com>")
 (last_modified . 1376408720)
 (pending . "pending")
 (affects)
 (archived)
 (tags)
 (package "emacs" "org-mode")
 (fixed_date)
 (found_date)
 (bug_num . 15081))

The keys shall be self-explaining. How would a TODO item look like?
Note, that these metadata do not contain the corresponding messages
yet. debbugs-gnu could retrieve them in a second run; the TODO item
shall offer a link to them, inline.

> Thank you,
> --Dave

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-25 22:27     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-09-25 22:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sebastien Vauban; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Sébastien,

writes:

> Please note that the "Show Org source" button still shows the old
> Org file.

Indeed -- the sources for all Worg files were not properly updated,
I just fixed this.  Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26  0:21             ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-26  0:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Michael,

This is the general structure I'm proposing:

  * TODO Subject <timestamp>             :emacs_ver:org_ver:org_module:
    :PROPERTIES:
    :DEBGUGS_ID:  <bug number>
    :REPORTER:    <Reporter Name>
    :CC_EMAIL:    <list of emails of interested parties>
    :END:

I elaborate the ideas below.

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 08:56:50PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:

> Let's check it with an example. For bug 15081, debbugs-gnu returns the
> following list:
>
> ((source . "unknown")
>  (found_versions "24.3")

Emacs version ends up as a tag:

* TODO  .....                                   :24.3:

>  (done)
>  (blocks)
>  (date . 1376383861)

* TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
  <2013-08-13 Tue>

>  (fixed)
>  (fixed_versions)
>  (mergedwith)
>  (found
>   (item
>    (key . 24.3)
>    (value)))
>  (unarchived)
>  (blockedby)
>  (keywords)
>  (summary)
>  (msgid . "<877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com>")

An added bonus idea: Gmane has this amazing feature where you can link
to a message using it's message id.  So a property like: GMANE_URL would
be awesome.

* TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com
  :END:
  <2013-08-13 Tue>

>  (id . 15081)

* TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :DEBGUGS_ID:  15081
  :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com
  :END:
  <2013-08-13 Tue>

It would be cool if you could provide a function that uses browse-url to
direct you to the webpage using DEBGUGS_ID:

  <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15081>

>  (forwarded)
>  (severity . "normal")
>  (owner)
>  (log_modified . 1376383862)
>  (location . "db-h")
>  (subject . "24.3; org-crypt: Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!")

* TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
  :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com
  :END:
  <2013-08-13 Tue>

As you see above, it would be great if we could simplify the suject and
tag the org-module involved (note hyphens are not allowed, they need to
be transformed to underscore).

  :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com>
  :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com
  :END:
  <2013-08-13 Tue>

>  (last_modified . 1376408720)

Maybe this should go into a property called: LAST_MODIFIED.

>  (pending . "pending")

And this should finally decide the TODO state.  For the moment a
reasonable mapping would be "pending" -> "TODO".  But would be good to
have support for "DONE", "WIP", or similar (I'm not familiar with all
the debbug states :-p)

>  (affects)
>  (archived)
>  (tags)
>  (package "emacs" "org-mode")

I guess this is how you filter out org-mode bugs from the rest.

>  (fixed_date)
>  (found_date)
>  (bug_num . 15081))
>
> The keys shall be self-explaining. How would a TODO item look like?
> Note, that these metadata do not contain the corresponding messages
> yet. debbugs-gnu could retrieve them in a second run; the TODO item
> shall offer a link to them, inline.

So finally I propose the following for this particular bug.

* TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
  :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com>
  :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com
  :END:
 152 <2013-08-13 Tue>

However in this example there were no "interested parties".  If you take
this (non org-mode) bug as an example:

  <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15282>,

the CC_EMAIL property would be: "Eli Zaretskii <eliz@gnu.org>, Gregor
Zattler <telegraph@gmx.net>, <hyperair@debian.org>, Paul Eggert
<eggert@cs.ucla.edu>", and all the contributors to bug 15222 (that would
be me :-p, Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com>).

What do others think?  Is it a good start?  Overall this looks very
promising, I am excited :).

Cheers,

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26  7:29               ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-26  7:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Suvayu,

What a nice work you've done... Some comments...

Suvayu Ali wrote:
> This is the general structure I'm proposing:
>
>   * TODO Subject <timestamp>             :emacs_ver:org_ver:org_module:
>     :PROPERTIES:
>     :DEBGUGS_ID:  <bug number>
>     :REPORTER:    <Reporter Name>
>     :CC_EMAIL:    <list of emails of interested parties>
>     :END:
>
> I elaborate the ideas below.
>
> On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 08:56:50PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:
>>
>> Let's check it with an example. For bug 15081, debbugs-gnu returns the
>> following list:
>>
>> ((source . "unknown")
>>  (found_versions "24.3")
>
> Emacs version ends up as a tag:
>
> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>
>>  (done)
>>  (blocks)
>>  (date . 1376383861)
>
> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>   <2013-08-13 Tue>

I'd use the inactive version of the timestamp, that is (for Michael)
[2013-08-13 Tue].

>>  (fixed)
>>  (fixed_versions)
>>  (mergedwith)
>>  (found
>>   (item
>>    (key . 24.3)
>>    (value)))
>>  (unarchived)
>>  (blockedby)
>>  (keywords)
>>  (summary)
>>  (msgid . "<877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>")
>
> An added bonus idea: Gmane has this amazing feature where you can link
> to a message using it's message id.  So a property like: GMANE_URL would
> be awesome.
>
> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>   :END:
>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>
>>  (id . 15081)
>
> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :DEBGUGS_ID:  15081
>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>   :END:
>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>
> It would be cool if you could provide a function that uses browse-url to
> direct you to the webpage using DEBGUGS_ID:
>
>   <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15081>

We could get it by adding a new link type, don't we?

>>  (forwarded)
>>  (severity . "normal")
>>  (owner)
>>  (log_modified . 1376383862)
>>  (location . "db-h")
>>  (subject . "24.3; org-crypt: Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!")
>
> * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>   :END:
>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>
> As you see above, it would be great if we could simplify the suject and
> tag the org-module involved (note hyphens are not allowed, they need to
> be transformed to underscore).
>
>>  (originator . "Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>")
>
> * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
>   :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>

I'd maybe use "Creator" or "CreatedBy" (with or without hyphens or underscore)
to make that "framework" less "bug-specific". That way, I guess it could stay
as well as general for common tasks in any project.

BTW, is there a convention for using "ALLCAPS" or "First-letter-cap"?  I mean:
the "time estimate" property is written "Effort", not "EFFORT"; is there a
convention to distinguish between Org "official" built-in properties, and
user-defined ones?  Or is there another rule?  (This question may sound stupid,
but I live conventions, so that all files look the same).

>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>   :END:
>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>
>>  (last_modified . 1376408720)
>
> Maybe this should go into a property called: LAST_MODIFIED.
>
>>  (pending . "pending")
>
> And this should finally decide the TODO state.  For the moment a
> reasonable mapping would be "pending" -> "TODO".  But would be good to
> have support for "DONE", "WIP", or similar (I'm not familiar with all
> the debbug states :-p)
>
>>  (affects)
>>  (archived)
>>  (tags)
>>  (package "emacs" "org-mode")
>
> I guess this is how you filter out org-mode bugs from the rest.
>
>>  (fixed_date)
>>  (found_date)
>>  (bug_num . 15081))
>>
>> The keys shall be self-explaining. How would a TODO item look like?
>> Note, that these metadata do not contain the corresponding messages
>> yet. debbugs-gnu could retrieve them in a second run; the TODO item
>> shall offer a link to them, inline.
>
> So finally I propose the following for this particular bug.
>
> * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
>   :PROPERTIES:
>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
>   :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>   :END:
>  152 <2013-08-13 Tue>

What's this 152?  A typo?

> However in this example there were no "interested parties".  If you take
> this (non org-mode) bug as an example:
>
>   <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15282>,
>
> the CC_EMAIL property would be: "Eli Zaretskii <eliz-mXXj517/zsQ@public.gmane.org>, Gregor
> Zattler <telegraph-hi6Y0CQ0nG0@public.gmane.org>, <hyperair-8fiUuRrzOP0dnm+yROfE0A@public.gmane.org>, Paul Eggert
> <eggert-764C0pRuGfqVc3sceRu5cw@public.gmane.org>", and all the contributors to bug 15222 (that would
> be me :-p, Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>).
>
> What do others think?  Is it a good start?

I like your work a lot!

> Overall this looks very promising, I am excited :).

So do I.

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26  8:22                 ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-26  8:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Seb and others,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 09:29:10AM +0200, Sebastien Vauban wrote:

> >>  (date . 1376383861)
> >
> > * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
> >   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>
> I'd use the inactive version of the timestamp, that is (for Michael)
> [2013-08-13 Tue].

Doesn't the agenda show active timestamps only?  Developers working on
bugs might want to add the file as their agenda file.

> > It would be cool if you could provide a function that uses browse-url to
> > direct you to the webpage using DEBGUGS_ID:
> >
> >   <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15081>
>
> We could get it by adding a new link type, don't we?

Indeed!  I usually dislike bare links in documents.  I think it breaks
the flow of text.  Your suggestion sounds perfect!

> >>  (originator . "Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com>")
> >
> > * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
> >   :PROPERTIES:
> >   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
> >   :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com>
>
> I'd maybe use "Creator" or "CreatedBy" (with or without hyphens or underscore)
> to make that "framework" less "bug-specific". That way, I guess it could stay
> as well as general for common tasks in any project.

Indeed a great suggestion!

> BTW, is there a convention for using "ALLCAPS" or "First-letter-cap"?  I mean:
> the "time estimate" property is written "Effort", not "EFFORT"; is there a
> convention to distinguish between Org "official" built-in properties, and
> user-defined ones?  Or is there another rule?  (This question may sound stupid,
> but I live conventions, so that all files look the same).

I'm not sure if there is any convention.

> > So finally I propose the following for this particular bug.
> >
> > * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
> >   :PROPERTIES:
> >   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
> >   :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto@gmail.com>
> >   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf@gmail.com
> >   :END:
> >  152 <2013-08-13 Tue>
>
> What's this 152?  A typo?

It's a typo.  :-p

> > What do others think?  Is it a good start?
>
> I like your work a lot!

Thank you :).

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26  8:42                   ` Michael Brand
From: Michael Brand @ 2013-09-26  8:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: Org Mode

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 10:22 AM, Suvayu Ali
<fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 09:29:10AM +0200, Sebastien Vauban wrote:
>> BTW, is there a convention for using "ALLCAPS" or
>> "First-letter-cap"? I mean: the "time estimate" property is written
>> "Effort", not "EFFORT"; is there a convention to distinguish
>> between Org "official" built-in properties, and user-defined ones?
>> Or is there another rule? (This question may sound stupid, but I
>> live conventions, so that all files look the same).
>
> I'm not sure if there is any convention.

There is: "User-defined properties are capitalized", see
http://orgmode.org/manual/Conventions.html

Although for user-defined properties and at least for my private Org
files I don't follow this convention and prefer all lower case. It
helps me e. g. when sorting properties with locale C: Built-in
properties first, User-defined last.

Michael

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26  9:34                 ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-09-26  9:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

"Sebastien Vauban" <sva-news-D0wtAvR13HarG/iDocfnWg@public.gmane.org>
writes:

Hi Sebastien and Suvayu,

Thanks a lot for your comments. That's pretty good for starting a
proof-of-concept. Will do.

Some comments from my side:

>>> ((source . "unknown")
>>>  (found_versions "24.3")
>>
>> Emacs version ends up as a tag:
>>
>> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:

found_versions is optional. So we cannot assume it is always
set. Furthermore, it is a *list* of strings (although I haven't seen
ever more than one entry). What to do in this case?

>>>  (msgid . "<877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>")
>>
>> An added bonus idea: Gmane has this amazing feature where you can link
>> to a message using it's message id.  So a property like: GMANE_URL would
>> be awesome.
>>
>> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>>   :PROPERTIES:
>>   :GMANE_URL:
>> http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>>   :END:
>>   <2013-08-13 Tue>

Agreed. However, debbugs.el is also capable to retrieve all messages
from the server, as we do in debbugs-gnu. I'll show below.

>>>  (severity . "normal")

I would really appreciate, if we could make the severity visible. In the
org manual, I've read something about A B C priorities. On debbugs, we
have the severities "serious", "important", "normal", "minor",
"wishlist", and "tagged". How could we map them on the TODO items? In
debbugs-gnu we use different faces (colors) for the entries.

>>>  (subject . "24.3; org-crypt: Making epg-context local to *epg* while let-bound!")
>>
>> * TODO Making epg-context local to *epg* while let-bound! :24.3:org_crypt:
>>   :PROPERTIES:
>>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
>>   :GMANE_URL:
>> http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>>   :END:
>>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>>
>> As you see above, it would be great if we could simplify the suject and
>> tag the org-module involved (note hyphens are not allowed, they need to
>> be transformed to underscore).

OK. However, we cannot assume a given syntax on the subject. An error
can be reported by a simple mail to @debbugs.gnu.org, with free
subject. A preformatted subject can be assumed only, if the error has
been reported by `report-emacs-bug' or `org-submit-bug-report'.

>>>  (pending . "pending")
>>
>> And this should finally decide the TODO state.  For the moment a
>> reasonable mapping would be "pending" -> "TODO".  But would be good to
>> have support for "DONE", "WIP", or similar (I'm not familiar with all
>> the debbug states :-p)

The pending field could have the values "pending", "forwarded" or
"done". "forwarded" does not seem to be used on debbugs.gnu.org.

>>>  (tags)

Tags are useful for more information on the status. They are a list of
strings like "fixed", "notabug", "wontfix", "unreproducible",
"moreinfo" or "patch". In the given example, this list is empty.

>>>  (package "emacs" "org-mode")
>>
>> I guess this is how you filter out org-mode bugs from the rest.

Yep. In the org-mode case, it is sufficient to filter for the package
"org-mode". But why not create a todo list for another debbugs project,
like "emacs" or "gnus" or whatever? And btw, one could filter also for
other attributes but just package. Even full text search is possible.

>> * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
>>   :PROPERTIES:
>>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
>>   :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
>>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
>>   :END:

Yep.

Now it comes to the attached emails. In a second (!) step, debbugs-gnu
is able to retrieve the corresponding emails. In the given example, it
would call (debbugs-get-bug-log 15081) This returns a list like

(((body . "The body of the message")
  (msg_num . 5)
  (attachments)
  (header . "All header lines of the message")))

I have just shown one message, of course all messages will be
retrieved. Alternative, one could retrieve the messages in MBOX format.

Wouldn't it be nice, if we could include the messages as well? Likely
not by default (it would be expensive to download all messages for,
let's say, 500 bugs at once). But we could add a kind of link which,
when followed, could show the messages as well in org-mode. Somehow.

> Best regards,
>   Seb

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26  9:52                   ` Sebastien Vauban
From: Sebastien Vauban @ 2013-09-26  9:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Suvayu,

Suvayu Ali wrote:

>>> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>>>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
>>
>> I'd use the inactive version of the timestamp, that is (for Michael)
>> [2013-08-13 Tue].
>
> Doesn't the agenda show active timestamps only?

Yes, but then I don't expect an "event" timestamp.

> Developers working on bugs might want to add the file as their agenda file.

Absolutely, but the question comes down to: do they want to have their today's
agenda filled with Org bugs? If they add `org-issues.org' to their
`org-agenda-files', that's clear they wanna have the pendings bugs, etc. in
*some* custom agenda views, but do they want that always in the default agenda?

Adding the bug as an "event" timestamp will show it only on that day. Then, you
don't see it anymore...

If you want to see them, I'd propose to put a SCHEDULED type of timestamp, or a
DEADLINE one, no?

If you don't need the bugs in your default agenda view, then you can still put
the date as an inactive timestamp to keep track of when the bug was submitted.
Another way (to what you show) would be to add it under a property `Created' or
`CreatedOn'...

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26 12:13                   ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-26 12:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello Michael,

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 11:34:31AM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:

> >> Emacs version ends up as a tag:
> >>
> >> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>
> found_versions is optional. So we cannot assume it is always
> set. Furthermore, it is a *list* of strings (although I haven't seen
> ever more than one entry). What to do in this case?

Indeed, I guess this is quite common.  I would think handling this as an
optional tag should suffice.

> I would really appreciate, if we could make the severity visible. In the
> org manual, I've read something about A B C priorities. On debbugs, we
> have the severities "serious", "important", "normal", "minor",
> "wishlist", and "tagged". How could we map them on the TODO items? In
> debbugs-gnu we use different faces (colors) for the entries.

You are right!  The default set of priorities are: A, B, and C.  But it
can be extended; see (info "(org) Priorities").

> >> * TODO Making epg-context local to *epg* while let-bound! :24.3:org_crypt:
> >>   :PROPERTIES:
> >>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
> >>   :GMANE_URL:
> >> http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
> >>   :END:
> >>   <2013-08-13 Tue>
> >>
> >> As you see above, it would be great if we could simplify the suject and
> >> tag the org-module involved (note hyphens are not allowed, they need to
> >> be transformed to underscore).
>
> OK. However, we cannot assume a given syntax on the subject. An error
> can be reported by a simple mail to @debbugs.gnu.org, with free
> subject. A preformatted subject can be assumed only, if the error has
> been reported by `report-emacs-bug' or `org-submit-bug-report'.

Would it be possible to have some heuristics?  If reported by
report-emacs-bug or org-submit-bug-report, try to extract those tags
from the subject, otherwise ignore them.

> >> And this should finally decide the TODO state.  For the moment a
> >> reasonable mapping would be "pending" -> "TODO".  But would be good to
> >> have support for "DONE", "WIP", or similar (I'm not familiar with all
> >> the debbug states :-p)
>
> The pending field could have the values "pending", "forwarded" or
> "done". "forwarded" does not seem to be used on debbugs.gnu.org.

> Tags are useful for more information on the status. They are a list of
> strings like "fixed", "notabug", "wontfix", "unreproducible",
> "moreinfo" or "patch". In the given example, this list is empty.

I have a suggestion to combine the above two.  Assuming we can't have
multiple tags from debbugs, something like below should work.

- "pending" with no tags -> "TODO"
- "done" with no tags -> "DONE"
- I can see the use of "unreproducible", "moreinfo", or "patch" tags
  with "pending" -> "UNREPRODUCIBLE", "MOREINFO", or "PATCH"
- Whereas the other tags, "fixed", "notabug", "wontfix", goes with
  "done".  We can map them to: "DONE", "NOTABUG", "WONTFIX".  As you
  see, I treat "fixed" the same as "done" with no tags.

This can be implemented by "type" TODO keywords.  You basically have 2
states, TODO and DONE.  But there are different kinds of them.

(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((type "TODO(t)" "UNREPRODUCIBLE(u)" "MOREINFO(m)" "PATCH(p)"
	      "|" "DONE(d)" "NOTABUG(n)" "WONTFIX(w)")))

Here I'm a bit uncertain about the syntax.  Are multiple "DONE" type
keywords allowed?  If not we could split this into sets as follows:

(setq org-todo-keywords
      '((type "TODO(t)" "UNREPRODUCIBLE(u)" "MOREINFO(m)" "PATCH(p)"
              "|" "DONE(d)")
	(sequence "|" "NOTABUG(n)")
	(sequence "|" "WONTFIX(w)")))

WDYT?

> >> I guess this is how you filter out org-mode bugs from the rest.
>
> Yep. In the org-mode case, it is sufficient to filter for the package
> "org-mode". But why not create a todo list for another debbugs project,
> like "emacs" or "gnus" or whatever? And btw, one could filter also for
> other attributes but just package. Even full text search is possible.

Great idea, there could be a defcustom where you assign different org
files for different package tags!

> >> * TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
> >>   :PROPERTIES:
> >>   :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
> >>   :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
> >>   :GMANE_URL:    http://mid.gmane.org/877gfqkm9t.fsf-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org
> >>   :END:
>
> Yep.
>
> Now it comes to the attached emails. In a second (!) step, debbugs-gnu
> is able to retrieve the corresponding emails. In the given example, it
> would call (debbugs-get-bug-log 15081) This returns a list like
>
> (((body . "The body of the message")
>   (msg_num . 5)
>   (attachments)
>   (header . "All header lines of the message")))
>
> I have just shown one message, of course all messages will be
> retrieved. Alternative, one could retrieve the messages in MBOX format.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice, if we could include the messages as well? Likely
> not by default (it would be expensive to download all messages for,
> let's say, 500 bugs at once). But we could add a kind of link which,
> when followed, could show the messages as well in org-mode. Somehow.

Since this is possibile, I think my suggestion about GMANE_URL is
redundant.  Dealing with this much more detailed information is a matter
of taste I think.  For example, some like their TODOs to be clean and
simple, with all the details in headline attachments.  Others might like
all the information easily available under the headline formatted as Org
text (text as plain text, email attachments as links).

I think this requires input from the community.  For now as a safe
default you could have each message as a sub-heading of the TODO.

* TODO Making epg-context local to  *epg* while let-bound!     :24.3:org_crypt:
  :PROPERTIES:
  :DEBGUGS_ID:   15081
  :REPORTER:     Thierry Volpiatto <thierry.volpiatto-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
  :END:

** Message 1, From: sender1
Text

[[file:email_attachment]]

** Message 2, From: sender2
Text

[[file:email_attachment]]

Cheers,  :)

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26 12:21                     ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-26 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 02:13:19PM +0200, Suvayu Ali wrote:

> > Now it comes to the attached emails. In a second (!) step, debbugs-gnu
> > is able to retrieve the corresponding emails. In the given example, it
> > would call (debbugs-get-bug-log 15081) This returns a list like
> >
> > (((body . "The body of the message")
> >   (msg_num . 5)
> >   (attachments)
> >   (header . "All header lines of the message")))
> >
> > I have just shown one message, of course all messages will be
> > retrieved. Alternative, one could retrieve the messages in MBOX format.
> >
> > Wouldn't it be nice, if we could include the messages as well? Likely
> > not by default (it would be expensive to download all messages for,
> > let's say, 500 bugs at once). But we could add a kind of link which,
> > when followed, could show the messages as well in org-mode. Somehow.
>
> Since this is possibile, I think my suggestion about GMANE_URL is
> redundant.  Dealing with this much more detailed information is a matter
> of taste I think.  For example, some like their TODOs to be clean and
> simple, with all the details in headline attachments.  Others might like
> all the information easily available under the headline formatted as Org
> text (text as plain text, email attachments as links).
>
> I think this requires input from the community.  For now as a safe
> default you could have each message as a sub-heading of the TODO.

I forgot to add; regarding your comment about retrieving several
messages might be expensive, there could be an elisp link or a babel
source block that does this on demand.

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26 12:33                       ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-09-26 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:

> I forgot to add; regarding your comment about retrieving several
> messages might be expensive, there could be an elisp link or a babel
> source block that does this on demand.

"Elisp link" is the beast I was looking for, thanks. Likely, there is no
need for a babel source block.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-09-26 14:01               ` Brett Viren
From: Brett Viren @ 2013-09-26 14:01 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:

>   * TODO Subject <timestamp>             :emacs_ver:org_ver:org_module:
> Emacs version ends up as a tag:
>
> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:

Or, if I add an Org version:

 * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:8.0.3:

These bare numbers seem a bit too anonymous to me.  I think it's
unlikely that Org will reach versions in the 20's anytime soon so
collision won't happen for a while but eventually (hackers willing!) it
will.

So, I suggest simply qualifying the versions like:

  * TODO  .....                                  :emacs_24.3:org_8.0.3:

I can also see a desire to list other software and their versions that
might be implicated in the bug being reported.  Listing their bare
versions as tags is, I think, obviously no good.  They could just
include this info in an ad-hoc manner in the body of their report, but
maybe it would be good to define a property to explicitly list them
following the same <package>_<version> pattern of the tags.

  * TODO  .....                                  :emacs_24.3:org_8.0.3:
    :PROPERTIES:
    :IMPLICATED_SOFTWARE: texlive_2012.20120611-5 beamer_3.10-2

BTW, I think an issue tracker in Org is very interesting.  I look
forward to seeing how it evolves.

-Brett.

* org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-09-27 19:28                   ` Michael Albinus
                                       ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-09-27 19:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

I have produced a very first shot of org-debbugs.el. It shows you bug
reports from debbugs.gnu.org as TODO items. It needs the debbugs package
from the GNU ELPA repository.

If you want to try it, you could call

  (org-debbugs nil '("org-mode"))

You will see a list of TODO items which belong to the org-mode bugs on
debbugs.gnu.org. The last link of such an item, [[Messages]], shows you
all corresponding messages for that bug.

If you want to see a bulk of bug reports, call

  (org-debbugs
    '("serious" "important" "normal")
    '("emacs"))

This returns much more bugs (from the "emacs" project), presented as
chunk of 500 TODO items. If you follow the link at the very end of the
buffer, you will get the next 500 items. And so on.

You can call it also interactively, via "M-x org-debbugs" or "C-u M-x
org-debbugs".

Have fun!

Best regards, Michael.

[-- Attachment #2: org-debbugs.el --]

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-09-27 21:50                     ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-09-27 21:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 09:28:00PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have produced a very first shot of org-debbugs.el. It shows you bug
> reports from debbugs.gnu.org as TODO items. It needs the debbugs package
> from the GNU ELPA repository.
>
> If you want to try it, you could call
>
>   (org-debbugs nil '("org-mode"))
>
> You will see a list of TODO items which belong to the org-mode bugs on
> debbugs.gnu.org. The last link of such an item, [[Messages]], shows you
> all corresponding messages for that bug.
>
> If you want to see a bulk of bug reports, call
>
>   (org-debbugs
>     '("serious" "important" "normal")
>     '("emacs"))
>
> This returns much more bugs (from the "emacs" project), presented as
> chunk of 500 TODO items. If you follow the link at the very end of the
> buffer, you will get the next 500 items. And so on.
>
> You can call it also interactively, via "M-x org-debbugs" or "C-u M-x
> org-debbugs".
>
> Have fun!

I did not do extensive testing, but from a quick look, absolutely
amazing!  This package should definitely go into contrib.

Thanks a lot Michael.

:)

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-02  7:46                     ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-02  7:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

> I have produced a very first shot of org-debbugs.el. It shows you bug
> reports from debbugs.gnu.org as TODO items. It needs the debbugs package
> from the GNU ELPA repository.

Well, there hasn't been too much response for this. I have completed the
work anyway. Maybe it is worth to say, that the package does not show
org-mode bugs only. It could show any bug located on debbugs.gnu.org as
TODO item.

Compared with the first version, this package uses now tags similar to
the proposal by Suvayu. It also shows archived bugs, if desired.

There is a new minor mode org-debbugs-mode, which allows to send control
messages directly to debbugs.gnu.org. This simplifies handling of bugs.

There are also two new commands: `org-debbugs-search' allows full text
search on debbugs.gnu.org. `org-debbugs-bugs' shows bugs according to
their number. Read the Commentary section for details.

If the org-mode maintainers find this package useful, it could be added
to the contrib directory. A respective patch is appended. I'm pretty
sure that org-mode aficionados could improve the handling of TODO items;
I'm rather a rookie wrt org-mode. If there are questions wrt to the
gnus.debbugs.org interface I'll be happy to help.

Best regards, Michael.

[-- Attachment #2: 0001-Add-org-debbugs.el.patch --]
[-- Type: text/x-diff, Size: 16913 bytes --]

From 6f002a1da1835625cd7451da2aaa4699254a6372 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 09:28:50 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] Add org-debbugs.el.

---
 contrib/README              |   1 +
 contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el | 455 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 2 files changed, 456 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el

diff --git a/contrib/README b/contrib/README
index bdbdb47..6aba0d6 100644
--- a/contrib/README
+++ b/contrib/README
@@ -22,6 +22,7 @@ org-collector.el         --- Collect properties into tables
 org-colview-xemacs.el	 --- Column View in Org-mode, XEmacs-specific version
 org-contacts.el          --- Contacts management
 org-contribdir.el        --- Dummy file to mark the org contrib Lisp directory
+org-debbugs.el           --- Org-mode interface for the GNU bug tracker
 org-depend.el            --- TODO dependencies for Org-mode
 org-drill.el             --- Self-testing with org-learn
 org-element.el           --- Parser and applications for Org syntax
diff --git a/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el b/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el
new file mode 100644
index 0000000..9c31b2b
--- /dev/null
+++ b/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el
@@ -0,0 +1,455 @@
+;;; org-debbugs.el --- Org-mode interface for the GNU bug tracker
+
+;; Copyright (C) 2013 Free Software Foundation, Inc.
+
+;; Author: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.org>
+
+;; This file is not part of GNU Emacs.
+
+;; This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
+;; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
+;; the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
+;; (at your option) any later version.
+
+;; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
+;; but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
+;; MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
+;; GNU General Public License for more details.
+
+;; You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
+;; along with GNU Emacs.  If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
+
+;;; Commentary:
+
+;; This package provides an interface to bug reports which are located
+;; on the GNU bug tracker debbugs.gnu.org.  Its main purpose is to
+;; show and manipulate bug reports as org-mode TODO items.
+
+;; If you have `org-debbugs.el' in your load-path, you could enable
+;; the bug tracker commands by the following lines in your ~/.emacs
+;;
+;;   (autoload 'org-debbugs "org-debbugs" "" 'interactive)
+;;   (autoload 'org-debbugs-search "org-debbugs" "" 'interactive)
+;;   (autoload 'org-debbugs-bugs "org-debbugs" "" 'interactive)
+
+;; The bug tracker is called interactively by
+;;
+;;   M-x org-debbugs
+
+;; It asks for the severities, for which bugs shall be shown. This can
+;; be either just one severity, or a list of severities, separated by
+;; comma.  Valid severities are "serious", "important", "normal",
+;; "minor" or "wishlist".  Severities "critical" and "grave" are not
+;; used, although configured on the GNU bug tracker.  If no severity
+;; is given, all bugs are selected.
+
+;; If a prefix is given to the command, more search parameters are
+;; asked for, like packages (also a comma separated list, "org-mode" is
+;; the default), or whether archived bugs shall be shown.
+
+;; Another command is
+;;
+;;   M-x org-debbugs-search
+
+;; It behaves like `org-debbugs', but asks at the beginning for a
+;; search phrase to be used for full text search.  Additionally, it
+;; asks for key-value pairs to filter bugs.  Keys are as described in
+;; `debbugs-get-status', the corresponding value must be a regular
+;; expression to match for.  The other parameters are as described in
+;; `org-debbugs'.
+
+;; The bug reports are downloaded from the bug tracker.  In order to
+;; not generate too much load of the server, up to 500 bugs will be
+;; downloaded at once.  If there are more hits, you will be asked to
+;; change this limit, but please don't increase this number too much.
+
+;; These default values could be changed also by customer options
+;; `debbugs-gnu-default-severities', `org-debbugs-default-packages'
+;; and `debbugs-gnu-default-hits-per-page'.
+
+;; The commands create a TODO list.  Besides the usual handling of
+;; TODO items, you could apply the following actions by the following
+;; keystrokes:
+
+;;   "C-c # c": Send a debbugs control message
+;;   "C-c # d": Show bug attributes
+
+;; The last entry in a TODO record is the link [[Messages]].  If you
+;; follow this link, a Gnus ephemeral group is opened presenting all
+;; control messages by keystroke "C".
+
+;; Finally, if you simply want to list some bugs with known bug
+;; numbers, call the command
+;;
+;;   M-x debbugs-gnu-bugs
+
+;; The bug numbers to be shown shall be entered as comma separated list.
+
+;; `org-debbugs.el' requires GNU Emacs 24.1 and GNU ELPA debbugs 0.4.
+
+;;; Code:
+
+(require 'debbugs-gnu)
+
+(defgroup org-debbugs nil
+  "Bug tracking with Org."
+  :group 'org)
+
+(defconst org-debbugs-severity-priority
+  '(("serious" . "A")
+    ("important" . "B")
+    ("normal" . "C")
+    ("minor" . "D")
+    ("wishlist" . "E"))
+  "Mapping of debbugs severities to TODO priorities.")
+
+(defun org-debbugs-get-severity-priority (state)
+  "Returns the TODO priority of STATE."
+  (or (cdr (assoc (cdr (assq 'severity state))
+		  org-debbugs-severity-priority))
+      (cdr (assoc "minor" org-debbugs-severity-priority))))
+
+(defconst org-debbugs-priority-faces
+  '(("A" . org-warning)
+    ("B" . org-warning))
+  "Highlighting of prioritized TODO items.")
+
+(defcustom org-debbugs-default-packages '("org-mode")
+  "The list of packages to be searched for.
+See `debbugs-gnu-all-packages' for a list of all available
+packages."
+  :type (get 'debbugs-gnu-default-packages 'custom-type)
+  :group 'org-debbugs)
+
+;; We do not add the bug numbers list to the elisp:link, because this
+;; would be much too long.  Instead, this variable shall keep the bug
+;; numbers.
+(defvar org-debbugs-ids nil
+  "The list of bug ids to be shown following the elisp link.")
+
+;;;###autoload
+(defun org-debbugs-search ()
+  "Search for bugs interactively.
+Search arguments are requested interactively.  The \"search
+phrase\" is used for full text search in the bugs database.
+Further key-value pairs are requested until an empty key is
+returned."
+  (interactive)
+
+  (unwind-protect
+      (let ((date-format "\\([[:digit:]]\\{4\\}\\)-\\([[:digit:]]\\{1,2\\}\\)-\\([[:digit:]]\\{1,2\\}\\)")
+	    key val1 val2 phrase severities packages archivedp)
+
+	;; Check for the phrase.
+	(setq phrase (read-string debbugs-gnu-phrase-prompt))
+	(if (zerop (length phrase))
+	    (setq phrase nil)
+	  (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons 'phrase phrase)))
+
+	;; The other queries.
+	(catch :finished
+	  (while t
+	    (setq key (completing-read
+		       "Enter attribute: "
+		       '("severity" "package" "tags" "submitter"
+			 "subject" "status")
+		       nil t))
+	    (cond
+	     ;; Server-side queries.
+	     ((equal key "severity")
+	      (setq
+	       severities
+	       (completing-read-multiple
+		"Enter severities: " debbugs-gnu-all-severities nil t
+		(mapconcat 'identity debbugs-gnu-default-severities ","))))
+
+	     ((equal key "package")
+	      (setq
+	       packages
+	       (completing-read-multiple
+		"Enter packages: " debbugs-gnu-all-packages nil t
+		(mapconcat 'identity debbugs-gnu-default-packages ","))))
+
+	     ((member key '("tags" "subject"))
+	      (setq val1 (read-string (format "Enter %s: " key)))
+	      (when (not (zerop (length val1)))
+		(add-to-list
+		 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons (intern key) val1))))
+
+	     ((equal key "submitter")
+	      (setq val1 (read-string "Enter email address: "))
+	      (when (not (zerop (length val1)))
+		(add-to-list
+		 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons (intern key) val1))))
+
+	     ((equal key "status")
+	      (setq
+	       val1
+	       (completing-read "Enter status: " '("done" "forwarded" "open")))
+	      (when (not (zerop (length val1)))
+		(add-to-list
+		 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons (intern key) val1))))
+
+	     ;; The End.
+	     (t (throw :finished nil)))))
+
+	;; Do the search.
+	(org-debbugs severities packages))
+
+    ;; Reset query and filter.
+    (setq debbugs-gnu-current-query nil)))
+
+;;;###autoload
+(defun org-debbugs (severities &optional packages archivedp)
+  "List all outstanding bugs."
+  (interactive
+   (let (severities archivedp)
+     (list
+      (setq severities
+	    (completing-read-multiple
+	     "Severities: " debbugs-gnu-all-severities nil t
+	     (mapconcat 'identity debbugs-gnu-default-severities ",")))
+      ;; The next parameters are asked only when there is a prefix.
+      (if current-prefix-arg
+	  (completing-read-multiple
+	   "Packages: " debbugs-gnu-all-packages nil t
+	   (mapconcat 'identity org-debbugs-default-packages ","))
+	org-debbugs-default-packages)
+      (when current-prefix-arg
+	(setq archivedp (y-or-n-p "Show archived bugs?"))))))
+
+  ;; Add queries.
+  (dolist (severity (if (consp severities) severities (list severities)))
+    (when (not (zerop (length severity)))
+      (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons 'severity severity))))
+  (dolist (package (if (consp packages) packages (list packages)))
+    (when (not (zerop (length package)))
+      (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons 'package package))))
+  (when archivedp
+    (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query '(archive . "1")))
+
+  (with-current-buffer (get-buffer-create "*Org Bugs*")
+    (erase-buffer))
+
+  (unwind-protect
+      (let ((hits debbugs-gnu-default-hits-per-page))
+	(setq org-debbugs-ids (org-debbugs-get-bugs debbugs-gnu-current-query))
+
+	(when (> (length org-debbugs-ids) hits)
+	  (let ((cursor-in-echo-area nil))
+	    (setq hits
+		  (string-to-number
+		   (read-string
+		    (format
+		     "How many reports (available %d, default %d): "
+		     (length org-debbugs-ids) hits)
+		    nil
+		    nil
+		    (number-to-string hits))))))
+
+	(org-debbugs-show-next-reports hits))
+
+    ;; Reset query.
+    (setq debbugs-gnu-current-query nil)))
+
+(defun org-debbugs-get-bugs (query)
+  "Retrieve bugs numbers from debbugs.gnu.org according search criteria."
+  (let* ((debbugs-port "gnu.org")
+	 (bugs (assoc 'bugs query))
+	 (phrase (assoc 'phrase query))
+	 args)
+    ;; Compile query arguments.
+    (unless query
+      (dolist (elt org-debbugs-default-packages)
+	(setq args (append args (list :package elt)))))
+    (dolist (elt query)
+      (setq args
+	    (append
+	     args
+	     (if phrase
+		 (cond
+		  ((eq (car elt) 'phrase)
+		   (list (list :phrase (cdr elt) :max 500)))
+		  ((eq (car elt) 'date)
+		   (list (list :date (cddr elt) (cadr elt)
+			       :operator "NUMBT")))
+		  (t
+		   (list (list (intern (concat ":" (symbol-name (car elt))))
+			       (cdr elt) :operator "ISTRINC"))))
+	       (list (intern (concat ":" (symbol-name (car elt))))
+		     (cdr elt))))))
+
+    (sort
+     (cond
+      ;; If the query is just a list of bug numbers, we return them.
+      (bugs (cdr bugs))
+      ;; A full text query.
+      (phrase
+       (mapcar
+	(lambda (x) (cdr (assoc "id" x)))
+	(apply 'debbugs-search-est args)))
+      ;; Otherwise, we retrieve the bugs from the server.
+      (t (apply 'debbugs-get-bugs args)))
+     ;; Sort function.
+     '<)))
+
+(defun org-debbugs-show-reports (bug-numbers)
+  "Show bug reports as given in BUG-NUMBERS."
+  (pop-to-buffer (get-buffer-create "*Org Bugs*"))
+  (org-mode)
+  (org-debbugs-mode 1)
+  ;; FIXME: Does not show any effect.
+  (set (make-local-variable 'org-priority-faces) org-debbugs-priority-faces)
+
+  (let ((inhibit-read-only t)
+	(debbugs-port "gnu.org"))
+
+    (dolist (status
+	     (sort
+	      (apply 'debbugs-get-status bug-numbers)
+	      (lambda (x y) (< (cdr (assq 'id x)) (cdr (assq 'id y))))))
+      (let* ((beg (point))
+	     (id (cdr (assq 'id status)))
+	     (done (string-equal (cdr (assq 'pending status)) "done"))
+	     (priority (org-debbugs-get-severity-priority status))
+	     (archived (cdr (assq 'archived status)))
+	     (tags (append (cdr (assq 'found_versions status))
+			   (cdr (assq 'tags status))))
+	     (subject (when (cdr (assq 'subject status))
+			(decode-coding-string
+			 (cdr (assq 'subject status)) 'utf-8)))
+	     (date (cdr (assq 'date status)))
+	     (last-modified (cdr (assq 'last_modified status)))
+	     (originator (when (cdr (assq 'originator status))
+			   (decode-coding-string
+			    (cdr (assq 'originator status)) 'utf-8)))
+	     (owner (when (cdr (assq 'owner status))
+		      (decode-coding-string (cdr (assq 'owner status)) 'utf-8)))
+	     (closed-by (when (cdr (assq 'done status))
+			  (decode-coding-string
+			   (cdr (assq 'done status)) 'utf-8)))
+	     (merged (cdr (assq 'mergedwith status))))
+
+	;; Handle tags.
+	(when (string-match "^\\([0-9.]+\\); \\(.+\\)$" subject)
+	  (add-to-list 'tags (match-string 1 subject))
+	  (setq subject (match-string 2 subject)))
+	(when archived
+	  (add-to-list 'tags "ARCHIVE"))
+	(setq tags
+	      (mapcar
+	       ;; Replace all invalid TAG characters by "_".
+	       (lambda (x) (replace-regexp-in-string "[^A-Za-z0-9_@]" "_" x))
+	       tags))
+
+	;; Headline.
+	(insert
+	 (format
+	  "* %s [#%s] %s %s\n"
+	  (if done "DONE" "TODO")
+	  priority subject
+	  (if tags (mapconcat 'identity (append '("") tags '("")) ":") "")))
+
+	;; Submitted.
+	(when date
+	  (insert
+	   (format-time-string
+	    "  [%Y-%m-%d %a] Submitted\n" (seconds-to-time date))))
+
+	;; Properties.
+	(insert "  :PROPERTIES:\n")
+	(insert (format "  :DEBGUGS_ID: %s\n" id))
+	(when merged
+	  (insert
+	   (format
+	    "  :MERGED_WITH: %s\n"
+	    (if (numberp merged)
+		merged (mapconcat 'number-to-string merged " ")))))
+	(insert (format "  :CREATOR: %s\n" originator))
+	(when owner (insert (format "  :OWNER: %s\n" owner)))
+	(when closed-by (insert (format "  :CLOSED_BY: %s\n" closed-by)))
+	(insert "  :END:\n")
+
+	;; Messages.
+	(insert
+	 "  [[elisp:(debbugs-gnu-select-report)][Messages]]\n")
+
+	;; Last modified.
+	(when last-modified
+	  (insert
+	   (format-time-string
+	    "  [%Y-%m-%d %a] Last modified\n"
+	    (seconds-to-time last-modified))))
+
+	;; Add text properties.
+	(add-text-properties beg (point) `(tabulated-list-id ,status))))
+
+    (goto-char (point-min))
+    (org-overview)
+    (set-buffer-modified-p nil)))
+
+(defun org-debbugs-show-next-reports (hits)
+  "Show next HITS of bug reports."
+  (with-current-buffer (get-buffer-create "*Org Bugs*")
+    (save-excursion
+      (goto-char (point-max))
+      (forward-line -1)
+      (delete-region (point) (point-max))
+      (org-debbugs-show-reports
+       (butlast org-debbugs-ids (- (length org-debbugs-ids) hits)))
+      (setq org-debbugs-ids
+	    (last org-debbugs-ids (- (length org-debbugs-ids) hits)))
+      (when org-debbugs-ids
+	(goto-char (point-max))
+	(insert
+	 (format
+	  "[[elisp:(org-debbugs-show-next-reports %s)][Next bugs]]\n"
+	  hits))))))
+
+(defconst org-debbugs-mode-map
+  "Keymap for the `org-debbugs-mode' minor mode."
+  (let ((map (make-sparse-keymap)))
+    (define-key map (kbd "C-c # c") 'debbugs-gnu-send-control-message)
+    (define-key map (kbd "C-c # d") 'debbugs-gnu-display-status)
+    map))
+
+;; Make byte-compiler quiet.
+(defvar gnus-posting-styles)
+
+(define-minor-mode org-debbugs-mode
+  "Minor mode for providing a debbugs interface in org-mode buffers.
+
+\\{org-debbugs-mode-map}"
+  :lighter " Debbugs" :keymap org-debbugs-mode-map
+  (set (make-local-variable 'gnus-posting-styles)
+       `((".*"
+	  (eval
+	   (when (buffer-live-p gnus-article-copy)
+	     (with-current-buffer gnus-article-copy
+	       (set (make-local-variable 'message-prune-recipient-rules)
+		    '((".*@debbugs.*" "emacs-pretest-bug")
+		      (".*@debbugs.*" "bug-gnu-emacs")
+		      ("[0-9]+@debbugs.*" "submit@debbugs.gnu.org")
+		      ("[0-9]+@debbugs.*" "quiet@debbugs.gnu.org")))
+	       ;; `gnus-posting-styles' is eval'ed after
+	       ;; `message-simplify-subject'.  So we cannot use m-s-s.
+	       (setq subject ,debbugs-gnu-subject))))))))
+
+;;;###autoload
+(defun org-debbugs-bugs (&rest bugs)
+  "List all BUGS, a list of bug numbers."
+  (interactive
+   (mapcar 'string-to-number
+	   (completing-read-multiple "Bug numbers: " nil 'natnump)))
+  (dolist (elt bugs)
+    (unless (natnump elt) (signal 'wrong-type-argument (list 'natnump elt))))
+  (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons 'bugs bugs))
+  (org-debbugs nil))
+
+;; TODO
+
+;; - Refactor it in order to avoid code duplication with debbugs-gnu.el.
+
+(provide 'org-debbugs)
--
1.8.1.2

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-02 10:05                       ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-10-02 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi Michael,

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 09:46:08AM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
> > I have produced a very first shot of org-debbugs.el. It shows you bug
> > reports from debbugs.gnu.org as TODO items. It needs the debbugs package
> > from the GNU ELPA repository.
>
> Well, there hasn't been too much response for this. I have completed the
> work anyway. Maybe it is worth to say, that the package does not show
> org-mode bugs only. It could show any bug located on debbugs.gnu.org as
> TODO item.

I was wondering about the response myself.  The traffic has been high
lately, maybe people just overlooked.

> Compared with the first version, this package uses now tags similar to
> the proposal by Suvayu. It also shows archived bugs, if desired.
>
> There is a new minor mode org-debbugs-mode, which allows to send control
> messages directly to debbugs.gnu.org. This simplifies handling of bugs.
>
> There are also two new commands: `org-debbugs-search' allows full text
> search on debbugs.gnu.org. `org-debbugs-bugs' shows bugs according to
> their number. Read the Commentary section for details.

I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:

- search phrase: emacsclient
- submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
- status: done or nothing

But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.

I was expecting this: http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=15222

Calling org-debbugs-bugs with 15222 works great.

A small problem though, calling org-debbugs-search or org-debbugs-bugs
from an "*Org Bugs*" buffer gives me the following backtraces:

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument keymapp "Keymap for the `org-debbugs-mode' minor mode.")
  where-is-internal(org-debbugs-search nil t)
  execute-extended-command(nil "org-debbugs-search")
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

Debugger entered--Lisp error: (wrong-type-argument keymapp "Keymap for the `org-debbugs-mode' minor mode.")
  where-is-internal(org-debbugs-bugs nil t)
  execute-extended-command(nil "org-debbugs-bugs")
  call-interactively(execute-extended-command nil nil)
  command-execute(execute-extended-command)

> If the org-mode maintainers find this package useful, it could be added
> to the contrib directory. A respective patch is appended. I'm pretty
> sure that org-mode aficionados could improve the handling of TODO items;
> I'm rather a rookie wrt org-mode. If there are questions wrt to the
> gnus.debbugs.org interface I'll be happy to help.

I think this is a great addition to contrib.

:)

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-02 11:44                         ` Michael Albinus
                                             ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-02 11:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Suvayu,

> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:
>
> - search phrase: emacsclient
> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
> - status: done or nothing
>
> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.

Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem. If you apply the
same search via its web interface, you get the same empty result:

<http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=emacsclient&search=search&skip=0&attribute_field=submitter&attribute_operator=STRINC&attribute_value=fatkasuvayu&order_field=&order_operator=STRA&max_results=10>

I'll investigate.

> A small problem though, calling org-debbugs-search or org-debbugs-bugs
> from an "*Org Bugs*" buffer gives me the following backtraces:

Oops. Fixed, patch appended.

Best regards, Michael.

[-- Attachment #2: 0001-org-debbugs.el-org-debbugs-mode-map-Move-docstring-w.patch --]
[-- Type: text/x-diff, Size: 968 bytes --]

From c0214b63bc7a5e532a1c0fe06ebe3bb50f1a9b49 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 13:36:20 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] * org-debbugs.el (org-debbugs-mode-map): Move docstring where
 it belongs to.

---
 contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el | 4 ++--

diff --git a/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el b/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el
index 9c31b2b..fe5430e 100644
@@ -409,11 +409,11 @@ returned."
 	  hits))))))

 (defconst org-debbugs-mode-map
-  "Keymap for the `org-debbugs-mode' minor mode."
   (let ((map (make-sparse-keymap)))
     (define-key map (kbd "C-c # c") 'debbugs-gnu-send-control-message)
     (define-key map (kbd "C-c # d") 'debbugs-gnu-display-status)
-    map))
+    map)
+  "Keymap for the `org-debbugs-mode' minor mode.")

 ;; Make byte-compiler quiet.
 (defvar gnus-posting-styles)
--
1.8.1.2

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-02 11:47                           ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-02 11:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

>> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:
>>
>> - search phrase: emacsclient
>> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
>> - status: done or nothing
>>
>> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.
>
> Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem. If you apply the
> same search via its web interface, you get the same empty result:
>
> <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=emacsclient&search=search&skip=0&attribute_field=submitter&attribute_operator=STRINC&attribute_value=fatkasuvayu&order_field=&order_operator=STRA&max_results=10>
>
> I'll investigate.

PS: You could bypass this restriction using the search phrase
"emacsclient AND fatkasuvayu" (without quotes).

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-02 12:33                           ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-10-02 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 01:44:36PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> writes:
>
> > A small problem though, calling org-debbugs-search or org-debbugs-bugs
> > from an "*Org Bugs*" buffer gives me the following backtraces:
>
> Oops. Fixed, patch appended.

Problem fixed, confirmed :).

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-02 12:33                             ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-10-02 12:33 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On Wed, Oct 02, 2013 at 01:47:33PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> writes:
>
> >> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:
> >>
> >> - search phrase: emacsclient
> >> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
> >> - status: done or nothing
> >>
> >> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.
> >
> > Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem. If you apply the
> > same search via its web interface, you get the same empty result:
> >
> > <http://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/search.cgi?phrase=emacsclient&search=search&skip=0&attribute_field=submitter&attribute_operator=STRINC&attribute_value=fatkasuvayu&order_field=&order_operator=STRA&max_results=10>
> >
> > I'll investigate.
>
> PS: You could bypass this restriction using the search phrase
> "emacsclient AND fatkasuvayu" (without quotes).

Okay, this works as expected.  :)

--
Suvayu

* Re: Org mode issue tracker
@ 2013-10-02 12:38                 ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-02 12:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Brett Viren; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Brett Viren <bv@bnl.gov> writes:

> Hi,

Hi Brett,

>>   * TODO Subject <timestamp>             :emacs_ver:org_ver:org_module:
>> Emacs version ends up as a tag:
>>
>> * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:
>
> Or, if I add an Org version:
>
>  * TODO  .....                                   :24.3:8.0.3:
>
> These bare numbers seem a bit too anonymous to me.  I think it's
> unlikely that Org will reach versions in the 20's anytime soon so
> collision won't happen for a while but eventually (hackers willing!) it
> will.
>
> So, I suggest simply qualifying the versions like:
>
>   * TODO  .....                                  :emacs_24.3:org_8.0.3:

From the metadata retrieved from debbugs.gnu.org, we have just a list of
version strings. There is no indication about the meaning:

 (found_versions "24.3")

One could teach people to use also package names but mere version
numbers, but that's up to the package maintainer's will. So up to now
the strings provided by found_versions will be used as tags, until
there's a better rule for matching.

> I can also see a desire to list other software and their versions that
> might be implicated in the bug being reported.  Listing their bare
> versions as tags is, I think, obviously no good.  They could just
> include this info in an ad-hoc manner in the body of their report, but
> maybe it would be good to define a property to explicitly list them
> following the same <package>_<version> pattern of the tags.
>
>   * TODO  .....                                  :emacs_24.3:org_8.0.3:
>     :PROPERTIES:
>     :IMPLICATED_SOFTWARE: texlive_2012.20120611-5 beamer_3.10-2

The debbugs server returns also a list like

 (found
  (item
   (key . 24.3)
   (value)))

Maybe this could go the direction we want. Obviously, in this example
"key" should be Emacs, and "value" should be 24.3. Then we might also
get something like (if set properly by submitter or maintainer)

 (found
  (item
   (key . "emacs")
   (value . 24.3))
  (item
   (key . "org")
   (value . 8.0.3)))

The IMPLICATED_SOFTWARE property proposed by you could be derived from the

 (affects)

entry. But I haven't seen ever that somebody uses this attribute. It's
always empty, as shown in this example.

> -Brett.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-04 19:19                           ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-04 19:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Suvayu Ali; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Suvayu,

>> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:
>>
>> - search phrase: emacsclient
>> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
>> - status: done or nothing
>>
>> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.
>
> Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem.

I still have no idea why the submitter does not work. However, there are
more attributes which could be used. I have added the "author" keyword
to the `org-debbugs-search' interface. This gives you all bugs, for
which you have sent an email with the given email address (or a
substring of). Patch appended.

Try

- search phrase: emacsclient
- author: fatkasuvayu

Best regards, Michael.

[-- Attachment #2: 0001-org-debbugs.el-org-debbugs-search-Accept-empty-phras.patch --]
[-- Type: text/x-diff, Size: 1812 bytes --]

From 3c2ef9d8f8aa0da8dc0c2d8514a52b52ec36ed9b Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
From: Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2013 21:12:08 +0200
Subject: [PATCH] * org-debbugs.el (org-debbugs-search): Accept empty phrase.
 Add keyword "author". (org-debbugs-show-next-reports): Make "Next bugs" an
 own entry.

---
 contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el | 11 +++++------

diff --git a/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el b/contrib/lisp/org-debbugs.el
index fe5430e..9ab805e 100644
@@ -144,16 +144,14 @@ returned."

 	;; Check for the phrase.
 	(setq phrase (read-string debbugs-gnu-phrase-prompt))
-	(if (zerop (length phrase))
-	    (setq phrase nil)
-	  (add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons 'phrase phrase)))
+	(add-to-list 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons 'phrase phrase))

 	;; The other queries.
 	(catch :finished
 	  (while t
 	    (setq key (completing-read
 		       "Enter attribute: "
-		       '("severity" "package" "tags" "submitter"
+		       '("severity" "package" "tags" "submitter" "author"
 			 "subject" "status")
 		       nil t))
 	    (cond
@@ -178,7 +176,8 @@ returned."
 		(add-to-list
 		 'debbugs-gnu-current-query (cons (intern key) val1))))

-	     ((equal key "submitter")
+	     ((member key '("submitter" "author"))
+	      (when (equal key "author") (setq key "@author"))
@@ -405,7 +404,7 @@ returned."

@ 2013-10-04 19:46                             ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-10-04 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Oct 04, 2013 at 09:19:27PM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:
> Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> writes:
>
> Hi Suvayu,
>
> >> I tried to test by looking for a specific bug.  This is what I tried:
> >>
> >> - search phrase: emacsclient
> >> - submitter: fatkasuvayu (that is leading part of my email address)
> >> - status: done or nothing
> >>
> >> But then I get an empty "*Org Bugs*" buffer.
> >
> > Hmm, yes. But this seems to be a server side problem.
>
> I still have no idea why the submitter does not work. However, there are
> more attributes which could be used. I have added the "author" keyword
> to the `org-debbugs-search' interface. This gives you all bugs, for
> which you have sent an email with the given email address (or a
> substring of). Patch appended.
>
> Try
>
> - search phrase: emacsclient
> - author: fatkasuvayu

This works as you describe, thank you!

Cheers,

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-11  8:03                       ` Michael Albinus
                                           ` (2 more replies)
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-11  8:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

> If the org-mode maintainers find this package useful, it could be added
> to the contrib directory.

Still no response from the maintainers. Before I continue to invest into
this package, I would like to know whether it is a suitable
approach. Otherwise, I could spend my time better.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-11 10:44                         ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-10-11 10:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode; +Cc: Bastien, Nicolas Goaziou, Carsten Dominik

Hi Michael,

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 10:03:34AM +0200, Michael Albinus wrote:

> Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
> > If the org-mode maintainers find this package useful, it could be added
> > to the contrib directory.
>
> Still no response from the maintainers. Before I continue to invest into
> this package, I would like to know whether it is a suitable
> approach. Otherwise, I could spend my time better.

I'm CC'ing the maintainers, maybe they have missed the thread amidst all
the traffic.  FWIW, I think this is a wonderful package.  I have your
patches applied on my private Org repository.

Cheers,

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-11 11:55                         ` Nicolas Richard
                                             ` (2 more replies)
From: Nicolas Richard @ 2013-10-11 11:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

> Michael Albinus <michael.albinus@gmx.de> writes:
>
> Hi,
>
>> If the org-mode maintainers find this package useful, it could be added
>> to the contrib directory.
>
> Still no response from the maintainers. Before I continue to invest into
> this package, I would like to know whether it is a suitable
> approach. Otherwise, I could spend my time better.

Hello Michael,

While trying your package, I noticed that C-h m would not work because
of a misplaced docstring. Here's the patch (but I'm not sure I have the
latest version, sorry if this is already fixed).

Also, I heard recently on #org-mode about bugpile, which is an old (last
updated more than a year ago) of Thorsten Jolitz and Eric Schulte. The
doc says:
,----
|  The Bugpile project has two goals:
|
|     Develop a bugtracker (called Bugpile) for GNU Emacs Org-mode,
|     using Elisp, Elnode, Org-mode, and a dVCS.
|     As part of the engineering process, abstract out a web-framework
|     (iOrg) based on these GNU Emacs technologies.
`---- Source:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/bugpile/

Unfortunately I did not find any usable documentation in the project
(README is empty) and I have no idea how/if it can be related to
org-debbugs in any way.

@ 2013-10-11 12:06                           ` Thorsten Jolitz
From: Thorsten Jolitz @ 2013-10-11 12:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Nicolas Richard <theonewiththeevillook@yahoo.fr> writes:

> Also, I heard recently on #org-mode about bugpile, which is an old (last
> updated more than a year ago) of Thorsten Jolitz and Eric Schulte. The
> doc says:

This wasn't implemented, unfortunately, but stay tuned ... its somehow
still in the pipeline.

--
cheers,
Thorsten

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-11 12:09                           ` Suvayu Ali
From: Suvayu Ali @ 2013-10-11 12:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 01:55:56PM +0200, Nicolas Richard wrote:

> Also, I heard recently on #org-mode about bugpile, which is an old (last
> updated more than a year ago) of Thorsten Jolitz and Eric Schulte. The
> doc says:
> ,----
> |  The Bugpile project has two goals:
> |
> |     Develop a bugtracker (called Bugpile) for GNU Emacs Org-mode,
> |     using Elisp, Elnode, Org-mode, and a dVCS.
> |     As part of the engineering process, abstract out a web-framework
> |     (iOrg) based on these GNU Emacs technologies.
> `---- Source:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/bugpile/
>
> Unfortunately I did not find any usable documentation in the project
> (README is empty) and I have no idea how/if it can be related to
> org-debbugs in any way.

As far as I recall, bugpile was a completely separate implementation of
a bug tracker.  Nothing to do with any existing ones.

--
Suvayu

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-11 12:11                           ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-11 12:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nicolas Richard; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Nicolas Richard <theonewiththeevillook@yahoo.fr> writes:

> Hello Michael,

Hi Nicolas,

> While trying your package, I noticed that C-h m would not work because
> of a misplaced docstring. Here's the patch (but I'm not sure I have the
> latest version, sorry if this is already fixed).

Thanks. I've submitted a similar patch some days ago.

> Also, I heard recently on #org-mode about bugpile, which is an old (last
> updated more than a year ago) of Thorsten Jolitz and Eric Schulte. The
> doc says:
> ,----
> |  The Bugpile project has two goals:
> |
> |     Develop a bugtracker (called Bugpile) for GNU Emacs Org-mode,
> |     using Elisp, Elnode, Org-mode, and a dVCS.
> |     As part of the engineering process, abstract out a web-framework
> |     (iOrg) based on these GNU Emacs technologies.
> `---- Source:
> http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/gsoc2012/student-projects/bugpile/

No idea about the status either. However, org-debbugs has the advantage
to access Emacs' bug tracking system, which is not listed above. I
expect org related bugs arriving not only via `org-submit-bug-report',
but also via `report-emacs-bug'.

Anyway, if the org maintainers decide for another bug tracking system
but debbugs, it would also be OK for me. It just decreases the priority
of that package for me.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-10-25 11:28                         ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-10-25 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

>> If the org-mode maintainers find this package useful, it could be added
>> to the contrib directory.
>
> Still no response from the maintainers. Before I continue to invest into
> this package, I would like to know whether it is a suitable
> approach. Otherwise, I could spend my time better.

Well, I've renamed the file to debbugs-org.el; it is added to the
debbugs package on GNU ELPA. No need any longer to add this to contrib.

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-11-05 16:15                     ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-05 16:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Michael,

> I have produced a very first shot of org-debbugs.el.

Can you resend a patch so that I add this to contrib/?

Thanks!

--
 Bastien

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-11-05 20:03                       ` Michael Albinus
From: Michael Albinus @ 2013-11-05 20:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Bastien <bzg@gnu.org> writes:

> Hi Michael,

Hi Bastien,

> Can you resend a patch so that I add this to contrib/?

Did you read the whole thread? My last message on the topic?

<http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/76830/focus=78010>

> Thanks!

Best regards, Michael.

* Re: org-debbugs.el
@ 2013-11-05 23:53                         ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2013-11-05 23:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Albinus; +Cc: public-emacs-orgmode-mXXj517/zsQ

Hi Michael,

> Did you read the whole thread? My last message on the topic?
>
> <http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/76830/focus=78010>

Nope, I missed this, sorry.  Thanks for resending it!

--
 Bastien