On Nov 22 2013, Bastien wrote: Hello all, I have been using a simple bash script with a Makefile to make pdf file to be updated with org source on each save while I am editing. It is working fine for me. Of course its not exactly real time but fast enough feedback for me. I am attaching my files hoping that they may be useful for others. one may need to edit init.el and Makefile for their use case. I run something like this. $ watcher.sh paper.org make Watcher script checks every second to see if the org file is modified and runs make command.