Nicolas, Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Rasmus writes: > >> Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> >>>> I finally had the time to fix these old patches. Sorry about the >>>> wait. >>> >>> You should update Org first. I modified large parts of ox-koma-letter.el >>> recently so your patches will probably not apply. Also, some parts are >>> not necessary anymore. >> >> I did. . . And I formatted the patch against origin/master. I'll >> look into it. Thanks. > > After a cursory look, it seems that patches 1 and 2 are not necessary > anymore. I didn't tackle down subject vs title issue, so patch 3 is > needed. Though, I think it needs some changes to be applied. Would you give the attached patches a spin? I think they work nicely; only the second patch is non-trivial. Basically, one can ignore subject and title differences as now by setting org-koma-letter-prefer-subject to t and not use the SUBJECT keyword. I have set the default of -prefer-subject to nil per the discussion with Alan and Michael Strey. It should apply against master. –Rasmus -- Dung makes an excellent fertilizer