* First attempt at exporting to PDF.
@ 2014-05-03 15:55 Sharon Kimble
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Sharon Kimble @ 2014-05-03 15:55 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

I've spent most of the day writing something in org-mode and then
exporting it to PDF. But, it doesn't come out as I wanted,
presumably because I've not got the org-mode/latex headers right,
but this is what I have -
-*- Mode:org; mode:reftex; coding:utf-8  -*-
#
#+LINK: notes #%s
\bibliography{~/.emacs.d/research/refs.bib}
#% Title

\tableofcontents
First off, it seems to be taking its title from what the file is
saved as, but I need something different from that, so how do I get
it please? "\Title The foobar mystery?", but that doesn't seem to
work either. And I need to have two people listed as the authors,
but it only seems to be taking me, so how do I do it then please?

Secondly, none of my bibliographic references show in the pdf except
as "?", although I cite them like this
males have more testosterone \cite{6}.
which correlates with this -
@Article{,
  author = 		 {MacRae K. Pattison J.},
  title = 		 {Home chemotherapy.},
  journaltitle = {Nursing Times},
  ALTyear = 	 {2002},
  OPTkey = 		 {6},
  OPTvolume = 	 {98},
  OPTnumber = 	 {35},
  OPTpages = 	 {34-35},
}
So how do I get the references to show in the pdf please?

This shows in the *pdf output log*
LaTeX Warning: Citation `6' on page 3 undefined on input line 146.
but it is defined in the biblatex "refs.bib" file. So how do I get
them to both agree and recognise each other please?

I'll meanwhile trawl through the emails that I've saved from this
group trying to find some working headers, but any tutorials or conf
files gratefully received.

Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, emacs 24.4.50.18