Hi, Marcin Borkowski writes: > as I mentioned some time ago, I started working on a custom exporter > from Org to HTML for educational materials. My vision is that there > will be (some kind) of syntax in Org (most probably, I'm going to > (ab)use the existing syntax) for specifying various kinds of exercises. I really like the idea. Unfortunately, I don't have any use of this library for now. I hope that when I will, the project will still be alive :-)! Best regards, -- Konubinix GPG Key : 7439106A Fingerprint: 5993 BE7A DA65 E2D9 06CE 5C36 75D2 3CED 7439 106A