* org-insert-link and gnus: format of the list of links
@ 2015-01-13 18:46 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2015-01-13 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello

I can't remember to have set anything special, but when I type
org-insert-link I obtain a link of all my emails (using Xemacs 21.5.33,
org-mode 7.8 and the latest git version of gnus.)

The list is as follows
gnus:nnimap+UCMgmail:INBOX#5493F390.5050505@ucm.es (Email from Jorge J. Gómez Sanz: To: destinatarios-no-revelados: Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:44:48 +0100 Subj: sobre la petición para ser ent )
etc etc

    -  is there any variable responsible for this listing?

    -  could the Subject of the message be displayed before the To and
       dates, because it would make it easier for me to recognise the
       messages.

thanks

Uwe Brauer