Hello I can't remember to have set anything special, but when I type org-insert-link I obtain a link of all my emails (using Xemacs 21.5.33, org-mode 7.8 and the latest git version of gnus.) The list is as follows gnus:nnimap+UCMgmail:INBOX#5493F390.5050505@ucm.es (Email from Jorge J. Gómez Sanz: To: destinatarios-no-revelados: Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2014 10:44:48 +0100 Subj: sobre la petición para ser ent ) etc etc - is there any variable responsible for this listing? - could the Subject of the message be displayed before the To and dates, because it would make it easier for me to recognise the messages. thanks Uwe Brauer