* Bug: Inlinetask bodies begun with a link (or other invisible elements) are not folded correctly
@ 2015-05-17 15:23 Anders Johansson
From: Anders Johansson @ 2015-05-17 15:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,
I had an inlinetask that started with a link, like this:

**************** Inlinetask heading
[[file:filename][link desc]] some text. Some more text.
**************** END

It didn't fold on TAB. Looking into org-inlinetask-toggle-visibility I see

;; Inlinetask was folded: expand it.
      ((get-char-property (1+ start) 'invisible)

which is true for all kind of chars that are invisible I guess (even if
the value of the 'invisible property is 'org-link)

A quick test showed that adding a test for if the hiding is "outline"
worked:

;; Inlinetask was folded: expand it.
      ((eq 'outline (get-char-property (1+ start) 'invisible))

I don't know if this has any unwanted side-effects though. Or if this
should be avoided for some reason.

This is using the latest org from git.

Cheers,
Anders Johansson

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.9)
  of 2015-03-21 on kissel, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10-417-g0e5069 @
/home/aj/kodat/elisp/org-mode/)

* Re: Bug: Inlinetask bodies begun with a link (or other invisible elements) are not folded correctly
@ 2015-05-17 17:24 ` Nicolas Goaziou
From: Nicolas Goaziou @ 2015-05-17 17:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Anders Johansson; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

Anders Johansson <mejlaandersj@gmail.com> writes:

> I had an inlinetask that started with a link, like this:
>
> **************** Inlinetask heading
> [[file:filename][link desc]] some text. Some more text.
>
> It didn't fold on TAB. Looking into org-inlinetask-toggle-visibility I see
>
> ;; Inlinetask was folded: expand it.
>      ((get-char-property (1+ start) 'invisible)
>
> which is true for all kind of chars that are invisible I guess (even
> if the value of the 'invisible property is 'org-link)

Fixed. Thank you.

Nicolas Goaziou