* Order of TODO entries by `org-sort-entries' [8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @ /usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/)]
@ 2015-06-21 10:05 Simen Heggestøyl
From: Simen Heggestøyl @ 2015-06-21 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi!

Consider the following outline tree:

* Tasks
** TODO [#B] B
** DONE C
** TODO [#A] A

When calling `org-sort-entries' on the top level headline, and
selecting `o' to sort by TODO order, the order becomes the following:
B, A, C. However, I would expect the order A, B, C, since A has higher
priority than B. A, B, C is also the order chosen by the agenda.

So I'm wondering, is this a bug, intended behavior, or just a missing
feature of `org-sort-entries'?

-- Simen

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 24.4.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.14.5)
 of 2015-03-07 on trouble, modified by Debian
Package: Org-mode version 8.2.10 (release_8.2.10 @
/usr/share/emacs/24.4/lisp/org/)