Le jeu. 01 mars 2018 à 03:10:48 , Eric S Fraga a envoyé ce message: > I am not sure I understand what you wish to do. If it is to always add > that line to the message you are composing when you switch to org-mode, > the natural way would be through a hook but that hook would apply to any > other org files as well. Alternatively, you could use the signature > methods in gnus? The first option would be the best for me: because my use of org-mode is mainly for my work and I am always pasting this link in new org file. It is boring. If you could me help to define such a hook, I will be again indebted to you. But please do it only if it is not time consuming for you. > In any case, I'm not sure what you would gain by adding that link to an > email as htmlize will not do anything reasonable with it? htmlize works again now in my setup. Strangely I saw that I had to install jupyter... Best wishes, Jo.