On Sunday, 4 Mar 2018 at 14:07, Eric Abrahamsen wrote: > Hi, > > I just discovered that a paragraph disappeared from a subtree I was > exporting, I guess because the paragraph consists of just a number > followed by a full stop, and was interpreted as a list item. I'm > translating subtitles, and the dialogue went: You don't say what export target you are using. If LaTeX, you could do: #+begin_src org There are no taxis, but I've got a car. How much to Dongying? @@latex:@@300. We can be there 10am tomorrow. #+end_src And probably similarly for HTML etc. Ugly, mind you. -- Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-191-g90607d