Hi all, This is about putting some more example stuff on Worg about using Org and SQLite... Years ago I realized that Org tables weren't really practical as "proper" databases, storing large quantities of information. As tempting as it was to keep everything in-Org, the tables get pretty unusable after a hundred rows or so. The obvious solution seemed to be using Org in conjunction with SQLite, but the stuff on Worg was pretty basic and just didn't quite do what I wanted it to do. Years later... I finally went and figured out how to do what I wanted, namely 1) using an Org table to insert new values into an existing SQLite table, and 2) using a SQLite block to pull some rows out of a SQL table into an Org table, then editing the values in the Org table and inserting the rows back into the SQL table. In other words, using an intermediary Org table as an editable view on the SQL table. Those two things together have made Org+SQLite enormously useful to me, and I'd like to add this information to Worg, with the attached patch (or something like it). Does anyone have any comments on it? Would someone help me apply it? Thanks, Eric