Hi there, Apologies for the delay on this. I've now got a more complete patch for displaying remote images inline. Since downloading many remote images could potentially hang Emacs on a slow connection, I've added an option to control whether remote images are displayed. I've also added an option to cache the remote images by visiting them in Emacs buffers. The default behavior is not to display remote images, but to issue a message that references the option that controls remote image display. Best, Jack