* [FEATURE] exporting with write partially to solve big Org file slowing exporting
@ 2019-01-04  4:17 stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2019-01-04  4:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: org-mode

When I export a big Org file which is a big reference has about 36285
lines to epub format through package "ox-epub". I found it write to HTML
is very slow.

Is there any solution to solve this?

I guess this could be Org exporter problem. If Org exporter can write
partly to file one by one. it will be better.

If you have any other idea, please tell me. Thanks.

Regards.

--
[ stardiviner ]
       I try to make every word tell the meaning what I want to express.

       Blog: https://stardiviner.github.io/
       IRC(freenode): stardiviner, Matrix: stardiviner
       GPG: F09F650D7D674819892591401B5DF1C95AE89AC3

* Re: [FEATURE] exporting with write partially to solve big Org file slowing exporting
@ 2020-02-12 14:41 ` stardiviner
From: stardiviner @ 2020-02-12 14:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: numbchild; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

* Re: [FEATURE] exporting with write partially to solve big Org file slowing exporting
@ 2020-02-12 17:07   ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2020-02-12 17:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: stardiviner; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Stardiviner,

stardiviner <numbchild@gmail.com> writes:

> This question seems no people interested in.

Well, it is a mix of people not having time and questions being too
large or too fuzzy.  The best way to get an answer is to get as close
as a solution as you can, then ask for the missing piece.

Here the question is vague - also the subject says "FEATURE" while the
feature suggestion is not very clear...

I'm bumping (very) old threads when I really think it is worth revive
them, but let's try not to bump issues just because they don't get an
answer.

Thanks!

--
 Bastien