Hi all, The patch below allow's you to provide your own shell command the generates HTML from a latex fragment and places the output directly in the exported HTML file. I've added this feature to be able to use latexml for processing latex fragments to HTML. Unfortunately, mathjax can't process macros from the siunitx package, but latexml can. Here's how I use it (setq org-html-with-latex 'html) (setq org-latex-to-html-convert-command "latexmlc 'literal:%i' --profile=math --preload=siunitx.sty 2>/dev/null") Any/all feedback appreciated!