The export dispatcher's active keys are highlighted using the 'org-warning' face. That face is applied in various contexts, including the agenda. Users who have difficulty reading the active keys of the export dispatcher are therefore forced to modify 'org-warning' throughout their setup, even though their problem is present only while viewing the dispatch UI (because highlighted keys are one or a few characters long). The attached patch is an attempt to address this issue by creating a new face that is specifically designed for the dispatch UI. For the background+foreground combinations, the selected values conform with the highest accessibility standard for colour contrast (WCAG AAA, else a minimum contrast ratio of 7:1). I limited my options to what 'M-x list-colors-display' provides. Best regards, Protesilaos -- Protesilaos Stavrou protesilaos.com