Stefan Nobis writes: > "Dr. Arne Babenhauserheide" writes: > >> Sad story short:... > > I'm with you - last weekend I upgrade my OS and had quite some trouble > to get everything working again and still have some nasty hoops to > jump through. > > But on the other side: … … > I'm really surprised that such a simple and insignificant breaking > change results in such a uproar. I have seen no uproar here. Discussions here were friendly and constructive. The discusssions are long, because there aren’t easy solutions to managing changes in UX in central places. And a significant share of the discussion was about the question whether the new interaction is better or worse and whether this actually is insignificant. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken