Hello, On 2020-12-03 20:15, TRS-80 writes: > I am also not someone who uses one of these "daily journal" workflows, > so I can't help but wonder how you link these daily notes back to the > underlying project that generated the event on the agenda in the first > place. Becasue in my mind, I would jump from the agenda to the > underlying project or task and be making my notes in there directly. > Those linking considerations, in my mind anyway, would really dictate > the rest of the workflow. This is a very good point. My appointments do not currently have links to the related projects (the "database of trust" is the calendar one, which is caldav outside of emacs… maybe I should change that, but I need to synchronize my calendar with my phone). So I currently add the links manually. I'll have to think about this. Best, Alan