Hi, I am attaching a new version of my patch for adding LaTeX attributes to verse blocks. Following the kind suggestions from Timothy, I have also documented this new features that I propose. I don't know if I have done it correctly and in the right place... A short reminder: `lines', `versewidth', and `center' require loading the LaTeX package verse.sty (https://www.ctan.org/pkg/verse), which is an extension of the standard LaTeX `verse' environment, and that adds many features for typesetting poetry. `lines' deals with the marginal verse numbering; `versewidth' and `center' are related to the optical centering of the poem. The fourth attribute is to include arbitrary LaTeX code within the verse environment, so I have provisionally named it `latexcode'. Of course, Feedback is welcome. Regards, Juan Manuel