Tim Cross writes: > Scott Randby writes: > >> On 6/2/21 8:07 AM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote: >>> On Wed, Jun 2, 2021 at 4:28 AM Tim Cross wrote: >>> >>>> The more I think about it, I think the best solution would be to update >>>> the code which sets the default and have it check for latexmk. If it is >>>> found, set it as the default and if it is not found, set the existing >>>> default. This would have minimum impact on users and allow those who >>>> have installed latexmk to get the benefits while not forcing those who >>>> don't need it to install it. >>> If this were possible, I agree it would be the best approach. >> >> Perhaps this is a stupid question, but what about the case in which TeX is >> installed after Emacs is installed? I do this sometimes. >> > > No impact. The code is initialised each time you load org. This is the point I missed. Sounds like a good solution to me then. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein ohne es zu merken