Hi, I attach here a tiny patch to add Greek smart quotes. Finally, I apply the second level quotation marks that Protesilaos Stavrou proposed in this previous thread: https://orgmode.org/list/87o89yv1mz.fsf@cnu407c2zx.nsn-intra.net/#r So the quotation marks setting for Greek is exactly the same as in the case of quotation marks for Spanish. Thanks a lot to Protesilaos, Michalis and Maxim Nikulin for their suggestions on that thread (Maxim, sorry I did not reply to your message in the thread, but and I didn't see it until a few days ago :-() Best regards, Juan Manuel --------------------- https://juanmanuelmacias.com