Hi Bastien, > Our commitment is that the latest Org version is compatible with the > last three stable versions of Emacs. > > So when Emacs 28 and Org 9.6 are both out, we guarantee that Org is > compatible with Emacs 28, 27 and 26. > > Does that explain it better? Thanks for clarifying. That’s perfectly clear, and re-reading the content of I think that is too and I just must have read it strangely the first time?? On the topic of Emacs version compatibility, I’ve just taken a peek at org-compat.el and notice that we still have code for Emacs < 24.4 compatibility. I’m tempted to make some patches to remove all the Emacs < 26 compatibility code if we no longer need it. What do you think? All the best, Timothy