Hi all, This is more related to LaTeX than Org, but I'm sharing it here in case anyone is interested. For a work I'm doing I've written a LaTeX environment that tries to mimic the look of a calligraphy notebook. By default it uses the qtmerryscript font, included in TeX live, but this can be changed to any other calligraphic-style font. It works only with LuaTeX, since it uses a function in Lua to add the grids. An screenshots: https://i.imgur.com/tgrgaWM.png https://i.imgur.com/AIolze2.png https://i.imgur.com/v2Mzyx5.png To use it in Org, a special block would be ideal. For example: #+ATTR_LaTeX: :options [fontfeature={Color=pen},fontsize=\large] #+begin_mynotebook Some text... #+end_mynotebook I am attaching an Org document to test it. Best regards, Juan Manuel