* Org-mode version 4.79
@ 2007-06-21 10:31 Carsten Dominik
From: Carsten Dominik @ 2007-06-21 10:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Thanks for all the fast reports, seems like the last release
was quite messed up.  Therefore, 4.79 is only a quick
bug-fix release, with a few small features:

Changes in version 4.79
-----------------------

* Details

   - We are back to a single file org.el that works both on Emacs
     and on XEmacs.  Merging comes at a speed penalty for you as
     an XEmacs user, but *only if you do not compile* org.el.
     Compilation completely removes the penalty.

   - New L flag for literal interpolation in Lisp formulas.
     See manual section 3.5.3.

   - New options for turning off footnotes.
     This was a request from Ignotus.
     See the option `org-export-with-footnotes'.

   - Default length for Agenda entries, but this is off by
     default.  This was a request from Micheal.
     See the option `org-agenda-default-appointment-duration'.

   - Bug fixes:

     + org-agenda-date-later (Juraj Kubelka)
     + letters off margin in orgcard.ps (Charles Cave)
     + TODO export problems on XEmacs (ignotus@freemail.hu)
     + args-out-of-range with table formulas (Cecil Westerhof)
     + problem with org-file without a heading (Tim O'Callaghan)

* Re: Org-mode version 4.79
@ 2007-06-21 13:43 ` Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2007-06-21 13:43 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

> Thanks for all the fast reports, seems like the last release
> was quite messed up.  Therefore, 4.79 is only a quick
> bug-fix release, with a few small features:

Thanks for all the bug fixes :)

I think you forgot to bump org-version - it still says 4.78

Regards,
Bernt

* Re: Org-mode version 4.79
@ 2007-06-21 16:12 ` ignotus
From: ignotus @ 2007-06-21 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

  > Therefore, 4.79 is only a quick bug-fix release, with a few small
  > features:

Thanks!

--
...sutongi tti olleh