* How to specify "top" or "bottom" under a headline in remember templates?
@ 2008-11-24  2:06 Alan E. Davis
From: Alan E. Davis @ 2008-11-24  2:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

I have found org mode/remember extremely useful for logging various things
during the day, both at work and at home.  I have defined about 30 templates
that make it extremely simple to insert notes or entries into logfiles or
journals.  In some cases, it is convenient to have two or three headlines in
a file, and certain templates insert under various headlines.  However, I
don't see a way to specify that *under a headline* an item is to be inserted
at the bottom of the list.

Am I missing something?

Alan

--
Alan Davis

"It's never a matter of liking or disliking ..."
      ---Santa Ynez Chumash Medicine Man

* Re: How to specify "top" or "bottom" under a headline in remember templates?
@ 2008-11-24  3:57 ` Sebastian Rose
From: Sebastian Rose @ 2008-11-24  3:57 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi Alan,

I think this can be changed globaly (i.e., for all templates)
only. Customize the variable

org-reverse-note-order

"Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@gmail.com> writes:
> I have found org mode/remember extremely useful for logging various things
> during the day, both at work and at home.  I have defined about 30 templates
> that make it extremely simple to insert notes or entries into logfiles or
> journals.  In some cases, it is convenient to have two or three headlines in
> a file, and certain templates insert under various headlines.  However, I
> don't see a way to specify that *under a headline* an item is to be inserted
> at the bottom of the list.
>
> Am I missing something?
>
> Alan

Sebastian Rose, EMMA STIL - mediendesign, Niemeyerstr.6, 30449 Hannover

Tel.:  +49 (0)511 - 36 58 472
Fax:   +49 (0)1805 - 233633 - 11044
mobil: +49 (0)173 - 83 93 417
Http:  www.emma-stil.de