Eric Schulte wrote: >Hi David, >David Maus writes: >> Hi Eric, >>>I just used this file to record a babel change, and I really like the >>>overall idea and the layout. A couple of things that occurred to me. >> >>>- would it be desirable to have a headline property (e.g. ASSIGNEE or >>> somesuch) so that users can take responsibility of issues, and search >>> for issues to which they've been assigned. >> >> Sounds reasonable. >> >Great, >I will start using this if there are cases when I want to sign up for an >issue, but won't fix it immediately. I've added a hint on this property in the issue file's head and modified the functions I use to operate on the file so issues which are assigned cannot be closed. >Thanks David, indeed the function your posted does work, and I was able >to use it with the url you posted above to quickly access the gmane >thread of this email. >Your function below raises the idea that it may be nice to have a single >place to host a small collection of functions related to use of >org-issues.org. Maybe some form of the following simple functions could >be useful. Well, I've started to polish the functions I use and will publish them in a add-on or something. These two go into this file. Regards, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de