wrote: >Hello, >some time ago I had a problem with agenda pdf export due to flet macro not >found, >which could be worked around by putting (require 'cl) in .emacs. >http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/21837 >Carsten Dominik pointed out this is unnecessary because of >(eval-when-compile > (require 'cl)) >in the sources. >But I still can't get it to work on several different systems with Ubuntu. >It doesn't seem to be compiled in. I can reproduce this, have an idea about what's happening, but none about howto best fix this. The problem is, that lisp structure that uses the flet macro in `org-write-agenda' is passed as argument eq quoted list to `org-let'. The byte compiler doesn't compile the lisp structure, it is evaluated by `org-let' at runtime. Thus, if no other package had loaded cl before `org-write-agenda' is called, passes the lisp structure to `org-let, which evaluates it and flet is found not to be fbound. HTH -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de