John Hendy wrote: >Hi, >Suddenly I'm getting a line with nothing but "nil" between the >caption and the table when exporting from org-mode to LaTeX. I swear >this not happening. I believe I did a git pull on Friday or some time >last week. The only reason I noticed is that I just set up emacs, >org, and LaTeX on a new computer and tested an old file to make sure >the export was working. I then checked my other computer with what I >thought was a fine install and it's doing it now, too. I originally >thought I missed something on the new computer, but now I'm wondering >if it's from the fresh pull. >I tested three identical tables: 1 "vanilla", 1 with a #+ATTR_LATEX: Could you provide an example Org file to reproduce this behavior? It might be also interesting to know the Emacs version (M-x emacs-version RET) and Org mode version (M-x org-version RET) you use. If you execute these two commands, the version are available in the buffer *Messages*. Thanks, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de