On Sat, 09 Oct 2010 12:42:41 -0400, Nick Dokos wrote: > > Carsten Dominik wrote: > > > > I am looking for a way out which will allow pdf compilation of Org > > work out of the box, and still allow texi2dvi to be used where possible. [...] > Alternatively, the texi2dvi method can be reverted: it was an idea that > was worth trying, but it has caused more harm than good at this point > - maybe it can be revisited in six months. > > > Any ather ideas? Comments? > > > > Nick I would vote this way. I like texi2dvi but maybe keep to pdflatex++ for now? Anybody who wishes to use texi2dvi (as I would right now on those systems where I have fixed the texi2dvi script) can easily do so but those not aware of the problems won't be caught out.