On Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:36:10 -0500, John Hendy wrote: > This is fantastic. Honestly, I had no idea that one could use LaTeX with > babel! This is just perfect. I was googling around for "export tikz pgf jpg" > and things like that with no luck. This will do perfectly. For completeness (and the mailing list archive), if you need to do this directly in latex, you will want to use the minimal document class and the preview package. Check out examples on the tikz examples web site [1]. The preview package is what babel uses. Footnotes: [1] http://www.texample.net/tikz/examples/