Jason Dunsmore writes: > "Eric Schulte" writes: > >>> and option #2: >>> >>> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric/ >>> http://orgmode.org/tmp/worg-eric.css >>> >> >> Thanks for putting this up, I see a problem in the current stylesheet, >> could you please apply the attached alternate version? > > Okay, I uploaded the new version. Thanks, Don't feel obligated to put these up as well, just sharing as I create at this point... but I'm attaching a slightly updated version of the first theme (which requires the attached emacs.css), and a second similar theme with colors from the zenburn Emacs color-theme (which requires zenburn-emacs.css). Cheers -- Eric