charles.sebold@lcms.org writes: > On 7 Apr 2011, Charles Sebold wrote: > >> Here's a test. Take the line below and put it in an agenda file, then >> view the agenda. >> >> %%(format "%s" (concat "[[elisp:(info)]" "[Link to info]]")) >> >> The results as I see them give me a link that I can mouse-click on, >> but I can't move point to it and hit C-c C-o. >> >> What do I need to do to make this a normal org link in every way? Or >> is this a bug? >> Here's what seems to be going on. Clicking with the mouse works because it calls org-open-at-mouse, which (by calling org-open-at-point) simply looks at the text surrounding the click point to find a link. The function org-agenda-open-link, on the other hand, grabs part of the headline as a string (the prefix), then jumps to the location in the original buffer and calls org-offer-links-in-entry to look for links in both the entry and the prefix of agenda text. Obviously, it won't find your link in the original entry since it looks like this: %%(format "%s" (concat "[[elisp:(info)]" "[Link to info]]")) I think it shouldn't be a problem to pass the whole agenda line to org-offer-links-in-entry. This will not result in duplicate links, since org-offer-links-in-entry "uniquifies" the links. I've attached a patch. The bigger question, however, is why the expression above is even showing up in the agenda, since it contains no scheduling information. :) Best, Matt