* [Babel] Blank line preceeds tangled data
@ 2011-08-26  1:15 Bernt Hansen
From: Bernt Hansen @ 2011-08-26  1:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

When I tangle some file such as

#+begin_src sh :tangle x.sh
  #!/bin/sh
  echo done
#+end_src

I get the following output which includes a blank line up front.

,----[ x.sh ]

| #!/bin/sh
| echo done
`----

Doesn't this break the shebang line on unix?  I don't think the leading
blank line should be in the tangled output.

Regards,
Bernt

* Re: [Babel] Blank line preceeds tangled data
@ 2011-08-26  4:35 ` Nick Dokos
From: Nick Dokos @ 2011-08-26  4:35 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bernt Hansen; +Cc: nicholas.dokos, emacs-orgmode

Bernt Hansen <bernt@norang.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When I tangle some file such as
>
> #+begin_src sh :tangle x.sh
>   #!/bin/sh
>   echo done
> #+end_src
>
> I get the following output which includes a blank line up front.
>
> ,----[ x.sh ]
> |
> | #!/bin/sh
> | echo done
> `----
>
> Doesn't this break the shebang line on unix?  I don't think the leading
> blank line should be in the tangled output.

Not sure why it's there (I'm sure Eric S. will enlighten us)
but you can get rid of it with :padline no.

Nick

* Re: [Babel] Blank line preceeds tangled data
@ 2011-08-26  9:17   ` Rainer M Krug
From: Rainer M Krug @ 2011-08-26  9:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: nicholas.dokos; +Cc: Bernt Hansen, emacs-orgmode