At Mon, 20 Feb 2012 23:06:32 +0100, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > > Completing myself, here is a patch implementing the previous suggestion, > along with example output obtained with it. You may need to > (fmakunbound 'org-e-ascii-target) to avoid an error, since this patch > removes the function. I don't see why we should drop the link type in fuzzy links. After all they /are/ are special type of link. Without the link type we will run into trouble, won't we?. In the example file: ,---- | We end the list at item [[itm:last]]. `---- So, itm:last is a fuzzy link but it could as well be a "regular" link of type "itm" with a path component of "last" and no description. If we say that we use itm:last as a fuzzy link iff there is no registered link type "itm" we might put people into trouble if in some point in the future Org mode introduces a link of type "itm" and the fuzzy links stop working. Or is there any technical reason to use [[itm:last]] instead of [[ref:itm:last]]? Best, -- David -- OpenPGP... 0x99ADB83B5A4478E6 Jabber.... dmjena@jabber.org Email..... dmaus@ictsoc.de