Rasmus writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > >> To begin with, it should be useful to know what is missing exactly. > > Colors. E.g. it used to be that if an equation was too long to be > supported by $-signs it would go from brown (on my system) to the > normal black, giving visual feedback as to whether \(ยท\) should be > used. > > Also, it made it quicker to distinguish inline "math" from text (also > display math but this can be replaced by babel blocks). Would you mind testing the following patch? I don't like it much because it's an all or nothing fontification. I think latex snippets, entities and sub/superscript should be separated. Anyway, does it replace the missing functionality? Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou