Achim Gratz writes: > Achim Gratz writes: >> The change on the Babel side was just a few lines, but reconciling Org's >> notion of property syntax in various places proved to be more difficult. >> >> It's still not very well tested (it does survive the test suite >> obviously) and I'll need to write tests and documentation (help is >> welcome). Also, a new-style form of specifying header arguments for all >> languages (to then deprecate the old form) is missing at the moment >> since I'd like to get feedback on the language specific side first. > > No comments? Not tested, but it I like the idea and the syntax - very nice indeed. Cheers, Rainer > > > Regards, > Achim. -- Rainer M. Krug email: RMKruggmailcom