Hello, Achim Gratz writes: > Nicolas Goaziou writes: >> As for the move from #+OPTIONS: key:value to #+OPTIONS: :key value, >> I can provide a patch, but it will break export in many documents. >> A workaround would be to support both versions and document only the >> newest one. > > I didn't know supporting both styles was in the cards. If it isn't > overly complicated, that would be welcome of course. Here is a preliminary patch. It doesn't update org.texi yet. I find the new syntax weird for one character keys: #+OPTIONS: :* t :e t :: t :f t :- t :^ t :| t Maybe we should expand them in order to make them less cryptic. Regards, -- Nicolas Goaziou