Hi, > Hi Bastien, > > · Bastien wrote: >> Thomas Holst writes: >> >>> Given a table with several sections and a capture template for entries >>> in this table. The sections are dynamic, so a static value for >>> table-line-pos does not help. With this patch table-line-pos can be: >>> >>> - a string like "II-2" >>> - a varialbe containing a string >>> - or a function >>> The function has to return a string which qualifies for table-line-pos >>> >>> This serves me well and I am using it for more than one year now. >> >> This sounds useful. Could you also provide a patch for the >> documentation? >> >> Thanks in advance! ok here is the patch for documentation. -- Bis neulich ... Thomas