* org-todo-keywords-1 detection in asyn export
@ 2014-04-01  6:17 zwz
From: zwz @ 2014-04-01  6:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Before I adopt asyn export, I config in an org file

#+TODO: XeTeX

to locally set xelatex for org-latex-pdf-process by:

(if (member "XeTeX" org-todo-keywords-1)
    (setq org-latex-default-packages-alist
                      (remove '("AUTO" "inputenc" t)
                              org-latex-default-packages-alist)
                      org-latex-pdf-process
                      '("latexmk -xelatex -pdf -silent -f %f")))

But when I move the config to my org-export-async-init-file, it does not
take effect in asyn export. The default org-latex-pdf-process pdflatex
runs instead of xelatex.

How to locally set org-latex-pdf-process?