* encrypting file uses revoked key
@ 2014-03-23 10:16 Daniel Krenn
From: Daniel Krenn @ 2014-03-23 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I create a new file test.gpg and write

  # -*- mode:org; epa-file-encrypt-to: ("bla@blub.com") -*-

(bla@blub.com replaced by my mail address) as the first line. Then I
save this file and I'm asked

  Select recipents for encryption.
  If no one is selected, symmetric encryption will be performed.
  - `m' to mark a key on the line
  - `u' to unmark a key on the line
  [Cancel][OK]

  <list of keys...>

from which I select my current key. The file is saved and I can open it
again (inserting my passphrase for my key).

Now, when I change something in the file and then want to save it, I get
the following error:

  byte-code: Opening output file: Encrypt failed: ((exit) (invalid-
  recipient (reason . 0) (requested-recipient . "2A10BC79E59DAB19")))

The key 2A10BC79E59DAB19 is my old key, which has been revoked.

So what goes wrong here?

FYI: Before creating my current gpg key, everything was fine.

Daniel