On Wednesday, 30 Apr 2014 at 18:31, Giuseppe Lipari wrote: > Since overlays are very much used in beamer, I was just wondering if it > would be easy (or even desirable) to add one more property to ATTR_LATEX > (or ATTR_BEAMER), so to specify overlays for figures ... something like > There is the BEAMER_ACT property that can be used to apply overlay information on blocks but I don't think it's possible on individual figures. Of course, you could put each figure in a separate block. The following/attached will match what you had originally.